Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

9 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: I still feel like there was a player somewhere in Obertan. Not over Benny but that was a grudge holy fuck I'm Ian.

Let's not fuck about, we'd both be over the moon if Hatem comes back as player/manager. Come on Mandy, make it happen

23 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Getting a tad worried he hasn't been fired into the sun yet. Each day he's still here it increases our chances of going down. Just get rid of the cunt, ffs.

I know his hard on for Pards doesnt bear thinking about but that is Bit harsh on @Mike

42 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: I still feel like there was a player somewhere in Obertan. Not over Benny but that was a grudge holy fuck I'm Ian.

Howay man. I've been away for years, just come back and you're talking about taking on Pardew?

Bruce still being here is actually taking some of the shine off this takeover for me, and I was one of the first ones calling for patience :lol: I'm so fickle.

We really can't start this new era with him still standing on the sidelines. 

4 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

Bruce still being here is actually taking some of the shine off this takeover for me, and I was one of the first ones calling for patience :lol: I'm so fickle.

We really can't start this new era with him still standing on the sidelines. 

It’s gone beyond patience if he is here the weekend.

He should have gone last week but you could give them the benefit of the doubt with the speed of things, now there are zero excuses for him to be here Saturday.

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

I couldn't care less who he supports. He's a shite football manager/head coach. That's all that matters.

Yes but people keep saying "If Bruce is a Geordie he should resign". He isnt a Geordie so he doesnt care about respecting the club at all.

20 minutes ago, Sima said:

This delay in binning Bruce off alongside the Sports Direct advertising still being up around the ground in the 'short-term' is cause for a little concern imo.

The king is dead. Long live the king.

All the logic behind not sacking him ahead of Spurs still applies now tbh. If they're waiting to appoint people to make 'football decisions' then, well, they're not here yet. 

There's no corporate infrastructure at the club and removing the Steves basically leaves them with Graeme Jones and whichever other behind-the-scenes staff who are less front-facing. 

Don't be surprised if there's announcements about incomings before there's announcements about outgoings.