Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

8 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I would like to say though can people just calm the fuck down.  Bruce will go, it's clear he is going.  I would have loved him to be gone for Spurs as we may have won.  I sincerely hope he is gone tomorrow but can we just calm down.  We have been waiting for this takeover for 18 months, it's happened and it's still the same bullshit in here making us look like idiots.

• It happened very fast post CAT and they didn't anticipate it would happen so fast so they didn't have a manager in place.  At times during the last 18 months we may have had Poch or Rafa depending on the timing.
  • They have said what they want to do long term and PIF don't fuck about
  • We are in the relegation zone and look absolutely shocking so it's probably harder for them to get their first choice.  It's a big risk for any top manager
  • We are now the richest club in the world and our leadership team has a proven record
  • WE HAVE HOPE

Remember the feeling when Wilson scored that goal?  We'll have a shit load of that feeling instead of feeling numb. 

All valid points but each day Bruce remains is damaging morale and the chance of survival, removing him from his post doesnt effect any of the above

Just now, Billy Pilgrim said:

A few of my mates still insist pards was hard done by. It is infuriating. Should’ve been sacked about 6 times over 2 and a half years and then gets a lifeboat to palace. 

Do they understand football? 

Just now, Billy Pilgrim said:

A few of my mates still insist pards was hard done by. It is infuriating. Should’ve been sacked about 6 times over 2 and a half years and then gets a lifeboat to palace. 

Aye bit we got paid for it. :lol:

Paid for Brucey though so it's swings and roundabouts. 

16 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

I would like to say though can people just calm the fuck down.  Bruce will go, it's clear he is going.  I would have loved him to be gone for Spurs as we may have won.  I sincerely hope he is gone tomorrow but can we just calm down.  We have been waiting for this takeover for 18 months, it's happened and it's still the same bullshit in here making us look like idiots.

• It happened very fast post CAT and they didn't anticipate it would happen so fast so they didn't have a manager in place.  At times during the last 18 months we may have had Poch or Rafa depending on the timing.
  • We are in the relegation zone and look absolutely shocking so it's probably harder for them to get their first choice.  It's a big risk for any top manager
  • We are now the richest club in the world and our leadership team has a proven record
  • WE HAVE HOPE

Remember the feeling when Wilson scored that goal?  We'll have a shit load of that feeling instead of feeling numb. 

You're 100% right, but at the same time I sympathise with folks that are on edge. This club is bad for one's health man :lol:

It's like we got the takeover, but haven't been allowed to fully enjoy it yet because Bruce came back in and just pissed on everyone's chips with that pre match interview and then the match.

We're almost there now though, for sure. Almost. God help us all :lol:

2 minutes ago, KaKa said:

You're 100% right, but at the same time I sympathise with folks that are on edge. This club is bad for one's health man :lol:

It's like we got the takeover, but haven't been allowed to fully enjoy it yet because Bruce came back in and just pissed on everyone's chips with that pre match interview and then the match.

We're almost there now though, for sure. Almost. God help us all :lol:

I feel the same I wish they had peddled him the day after the takeover but they want someone in place first and tbh, with the number of coaches we have I can see why they haven't

We should just trust in them though as whether Bruce is peddled now or next week, if it goes as they plan then we will instantly have a club we are proud of and in a few years one that is challenging for trophies.

1 minute ago, Fantail Breeze said:

Load of bollocks about him being peddled then?

Find out in the morning, can’t call bollocks until we see if he’s taking training. Could be just waiting for the new manager to be 100% sorted also (only reason there would be a delay) or could be not and just a load of shit. If that’s the case I can’t understand why Ando would come on and say something, which can be so easily discounted in a matter of hours. Just have to wait, no other choice.

1 minute ago, relámpago blanco said:

I feel the same I wish they had peddled him the day after the takeover but they want someone in place first and tbh, with the number of coaches we have I can see why they haven't

We should just trust in them though as whether Bruce is peddled now or next week, if it goes as they plan then we will instantly have a club we are proud of and in a few years one that is challenging for trophies.

Absolutely, think folks are just coming in here to vent a little bit and blow off some steam tbh :lol:

36 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

• WE HAVE HOPE

We are on edge because every game that he remains is three winnable points lost, with a nightmare set of fixtures coming up. If he is here on Saturday we are getting 100% turned over again. Right now we are going to be properly cut adrift from 17th in a week or two if he isnt peddled before the weekend.

Edited by Wandy

11 minutes ago, Wandy said:

We are on edge because every game that he remains is three winnable points lost, with a nightmare set of fixtures coming up. If he is here on Saturday we are getting 100% turned over again. Right now we are going to be properly cut adrift from 17th in a week or two if he isnt peddled before the weekend.

When I look at the table I'm a bit encouraged. We are so fortunate a number of teams are still in and around us and have had poor starts. Hopefully we get a change confirmed this week now in order to start working our way up.

15 minutes ago, Wandy said:

We are on edge because of the chaos of the last 14 years.  PIF don't invest in something like this and let it fail, especially when it is so high profile for them.

We are now conditioned to this as we know in the past this would lead to relegation when the team looks so bereft of energy and ideas.  It'll change and it wont be John Carver reading out a handwritten note.

It's hard for us to not expect anything other than shite.  It's coming though, changes throughout, literally everything.