Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Think we would know today regardless because someone will be at the ground to see if he turns up 

Aye, but I can see them waiting to announce it officially along with the new manager, I’m hoping a new manager coming in is very close to happening.

Just now, Dr.Spaceman said:

I know fuck all about Fonseca. What's his style of play like?

Going off reports and what others have said in here, he seems very attack minded. I can’t say I’ve watched his Roma side at all or have any real clue about him mind, but a little research suggests he could be an exciting appointment. Me, personally, I’m shit scared right now because of our position, but equally excited by whoever comes in, be it him, Howe, Gerrard or even Lampard.

5 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Get him in.

Imagine a video like that analysing us? Would be on for less than 20 seconds: “Give the ball to Allan Saint Maximin and hope for the best” 

Let’s play…..that’s a second

Edited by Mag_in_NZ

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Schar would be straight back in defence if he gets the job then 

I'm still salty we sold our best CB in Lejuene, would be prefect for that system :lol:  

Be an exciting January as well because our defence and midfield would need a complete overhaul to suit his style and he wouldn’t accept the job without those assurances and the new owners wouldn’t hire him without knowing this.

Obviously assuming he is going to be the new manager 

35 minutes ago, kisearch said:

Would be delighted.

I am concerned that we just don't have the midfield or defence for that, even if Schär is used. Wish we still had Lejeune.

If he peddles himself to us :cheesy: hopefully players buy into him quickly and some results can be scraped before essential recruitment in January.