Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Just now, PeepShow4life said:

Does anyone know why Fonseca left Roma? I'd still be delighted with him, just curious.

Club decided they didn't want to renew his contract after some poor results.

He didn't join Spurs due to some tax issues. Assume we won't have those problems :lol:

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

He didn't join Spurs due to some tax issues. Assume we won't have those problems :lol:

Supposedly everything was agreed with Spurs but they got a new sporting director who convinced Levy to hire someone more conservative 

Just now, Shearergol said:

Thought he didn’t join Spurs because the new director of football wanted his own man? 

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Thanks for the quick reply.

His style of play sounds great, just hope we can pick up a few results before he can bring his own players in to suit his system.

2 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

I heard on the radio Fonseca to Spurs was practically done and they’d already sat down and started planning the pre-season together then Spurs got a new director of football and he wanted Nuno so they changed their mind last minute.

100% no doubt whatsoever that Bruce is gone....  I have some further details that leave me with zero doubt...  As I am not the actual source and just the delivery man I will not divulge anything else.  The news was supposed to be released by the club between 5pm and 6pm last night  I do not know why there is a delay but, thoughts are maybe linked to a new manager being close to being appointed (that is just an assumption and not based on anything)

I am not being an ITK or trying to act smart, I am just sharing news that I have been given by someone I really trust and who has links.

1 minute ago, LFEE said:

I heard on the radio Fonseca to Spurs was practically done and they’d already sat down and started planning the pre-season together then Spurs got a new director of football and he wanted Nuno so they changed their mind last minute.

Completely incorrect. 

3 minutes ago, pinkeye said:

100% no doubt whatsoever that Bruce is gone....  I have some further details that leave me with zero doubt...  As I am not the actual source and just the delivery man I will not divulge anything else.  The news was supposed to be released by the club between 5pm and 6pm last night  I do not know why there is a delay but, thoughts are maybe linked to a new manager being close to being appointed (that is just an assumption and not based on anything)

I am not being an ITK or trying to act smart, I am just sharing news that I have been given by someone I really trust and who has links.

This is still the Sunderland scout? Such a boring trolling attempt from you. 

Edited by Joe Nelson

Just now, Joe Nelson said:

This is still the Sunderland scout? Such a boring trolling attempt. 

Mate, you can believe what you want, this guy has never given me any bum info before.  He is a really straight up bloke and I have known him for years.  Yes, he is linked to Sunderland but, he is a professional.  Also not a child.  In no way is he trolling me and no way am I trolling this board.  I never share anything I hear but, this news is important to all of us and the only reason I even shared it was to add some back up to what was already being shared by Ando who broke this well before.

I also now know who told him the news and with that knowledge it is cast iron fact.  Again, believe what you like, I will do the same.  I am only passing it on.

Just now, ScottishMagpie said:

Mind's been blown!  What is this witchcraft that they speak of?

Would love to see one of them videos covering bruce.

His reaction would be like Doc Brown's in Back to the Future when he sees the camcorder Marty brought with him to 1955.