Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

2 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

Urgh, just read that. What a self involved narcissist. Always so hard done by. Nothings his fault.

Youre fucking useless, mate. You get tue feedback you deserve. Fuck off.

Someone might need to be on Edwards watch. Make sure he cant get any electrical appliances in his bathroom

I'm happy for him to have the entire white section of Curry's in his bathroom tbh.  (Not a death threat)

The relief I’ve felt since reading he’s gone is almost up their with Ashley being removed. There’s only two mangers in my life that’s driven me to a situation where I’ve actively wanted us to lose game so they’d eventually get sacked. Fuck Bruce and Pardew. Hopefully dinosaur mangers are I think of the past for us. 

1 minute ago, Chrisjraby said:

Get the fuck in!  Just need to sit through the inevitable circlejerk on Sky now and wait for him to disappear into irrelevance.

I was keeping one eye on Sky Sports yesterday, just in case he got the sack, but now it's done I don't need to sit through that puke inducing shite. He's all yours Sky, you can have him. 

But they wouldn't even bother using him as a pundit, he's not only thick, he's not even unintentionally funny like the other pissheads they employ.