Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

One of the many terrible things about the Pardew era was the general coverage; the gaslighting from generic media folk and the painful complimentary waffle from those associated to Newcastle who you'd expect better of. It's been similar under Bruce (though I would argue not quite as bad, on account of the scale of how shit we've been). It's something we won't have to worry about for a long, long time. 

Really hope the replacement doesn't take as long as this sacking did. Would be good for them to announce a new manager before Saturday so whoever it is can be there to see some players in action before getting stuck in - might even boost some of the performances if they know the new gaffer is watching in the stands.

Guest reefatoon

Been in a meeting all morning and come out to this!! Best fucking day ever. Now I don't ever have to come back into this thread and can wipe the fucker from my memory completely. So long twat face.

I have a bit of sympathy for Bruce like. :lol: Glad he's got paid. Don't feel like he ever came across as a dickhead to your club or your fans, he was just a man that should never have been appointed and was miles out of his depth. It's all on Ashley.

Could be massively wrong like.

Just now, Froggy said:

I have a bit of sympathy for Bruce like. :lol: Glad he's got paid. Don't feel like he ever came across as a dickhead to your club or your fans, he was just a man that should never have been appointed and was miles out of his depth. It's all on Ashley.

You are

Just now, Froggy said:

You could indeed be :lol:

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

My mates are all fishing with this bullshit too.

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Yeah, sorry mate, but he definitely was a dickhead to the fans, by being Ashley’s human shield and constantly talking us down…

Edited by Raconteur

Just now, Raconteur said:

Yeah, sorry late, but he definitely was a dickhead to the fans, by being Ashley’s human shield and constantly talking us down…

Ashley was his boss. :lol: He was manager of a big club when he had no right to be and was desperately clinging on.

Doesn't matter now like.

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

:lol: Love you Frogster but of all your wind ups this is the shittest.