Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

I'm so glad this POS is finally gone.  Setting every thing else aside have you ever seen a manager in any sport recite the names he has been called as he walked out the door?  I've been following sports for nearly 60 years and have seen some whoppers who were  spectacularly shit on during their reigns.  From Joe Bugel to Richie Kotite to Stump Merrill, every guy kept their mouth shut ands moved on with some measure of dignity.  But not Bruce.  He has to actually toss some of the insults out there, begging for sympathy.  I hope he retires.  He's not fit to be a leader.

6 minutes ago, Consortium of one said:

I'm so glad this POS is finally gone.  Setting every thing else aside have you ever seen a manager in any sport recite the names he has been called as he walked out the door?  I've been following sports for nearly 60 years and have seen some whoppers who were  spectacularly shit on during their reigns.  From Joe Bugel to Richie Kotite to Stump Merrill, every guy kept their mouth shut ands moved on with some measure of dignity.  But not Bruce.  He has to actually toss some of the insults out there, begging for sympathy.  I hope he retires.  He's not fit to be a leader.

He is completely shameless and lacks character. Loves to use family members to garner some sort of sympathy and victimhood points too, with his parents previously and today his wife.

You'd think this man had been stripped of everything including the clothes off his back and flung out onto the street. The nitwit has pocketed millions in a payoff for skiving off work most days of the week and taking trips abroad to sun himself in Portugal as soon as the internationals come around.

He has taken an absolute liberty at the club man. He was happy to come here because it was an opportunity to do all of that with no consequences because he knew all he had to do was paddy up to Ashley and go with everything Ashley wanted and his position would be secure, with no accountability for the quality of his actual work.

48 minutes ago, r0cafella said:

We really slagging off ASM for his statement? :lol:

Not at all, if players are allowed to do as they please, why wouldn't they? It's fine if you want to scrabble around at the bottom of the table every year, but if we want to improve, we'll need far more ambition and professionalism. 

ASM was criticised by Favre I believe for a lax attitude in France, if he wants to go on to the next level, he'll have to get used to stricter standards. He's still young, so he's got everything to gain by being led properly, this could be a massive opportunity for him. 

Listening to the self-pitying shite on SSN, you would be forgiven for thinking he had a great record.

THE WORST MANAGERIAL RECORD OF ANY MANAGER WITH OVER 300 GAMES UNDER HIS BELT

He was tactically inept, he was useless, he deserves to be criticised for 7 wins in 38.  

He is a bit part actor complaining that he never won an Oscar 

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, TK-421 said:

:icon_puke_r:

When you do things like that about a man like Steve Bruce,

I've kept quiet, but I'll tell you something,

He went down in my estimation when he said that,

But i'll tell you, you can tell him now if you're reading it,

We're still hating this cabbage head....and...... i'll tell you,

honestly, I will love it if you called him a cunt, love it!

5 minutes ago, TRon said:

Not at all, if players are allowed to do as they please, why wouldn't they? It's fine if you want to scrabble around at the bottom of the table every year, but if we want to improve, we'll need far more ambition and professionalism. 

ASM was criticised by Favre I believe for a lax attitude in France, if he wants to go on to the next level, he'll have to get used to stricter standards. He's still young, so he's got everything to gain by being led properly, this could be a massive opportunity for him. 

Yeah, going to be interesting to see how things work out for him going forward.

Vieira had no time for him at Nice, and it was under Vieira we were able to snap him up, because he had pretty much written ASM off.

You see how hard Vieira's Palace side play and how disciplined he has them, and it begins to make some sense why he felt he couldn't use him.

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Seriously? :lol:

Finally gave up and went "everything is bad forever" in recent months. Barely watched NUFC matches last season when it used to be a weekend routine. Spurs was the first match I saw this season.

:lol:

Good is to step aside and let the rest of the premier league take a run at home. No doubt he’ll be the belle of the ball.

This is a good day for everyone, we get to move on and Bruce gets the pay off and victim status he has been desperate for. No doubt he’ll be offered gigs at talksport and sky off the back of it, so he can share his thoughts on dustiness and rolled up sleeves with the nation.

The overwhelming feeling is relief, for all the obvious reasons. He’s a poor manager and has proven to be a poor character as well. In the future I’d like to see us stay away from British managers, the relationship between them and our xenophobic, brown nosing, golf wanker, football media is toxic and it just isn’t worth it.

1 minute ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

What's unfortunately being lost in the news is that this is ultimately the end of Jeffrey Patrick Hendrick, too.

One thing that's going to be so interesting is to see who the new manager ends up liking for his system and who he may surprisingly get more out of.

If we do get Fonseca for example, who worked with a lot of Brazilian prospects at Donetsk and who of course speaks Portuguese, we might finally see big Joe unlocked ;D

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

One thing that's going to be so interesting is to see who the new manager ends up liking for his system and who he may surprisingly get more out of.

If we do get Fonseca for example, who worked with a lot of Brazilian prospects at Donetsk and who of course speaks Portuguese, we might finally see big Joe unlocked ;D

I love your optimism.