Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

3 minutes ago, Sima said:

First time I've seen one of those videos as previously I couldn't even be arsed to hear the cunt parodied.

Cuts off the interviewer's questions perfectly :lol: 

Yup! 'cheesy chips' on the training top got me going. 

1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

He wasn’t wanted because we knew he wasn’t a good football manager. 

Absolutely what it boils down to.

Same as Souness and McLaren who like Bruce got their chance, whether we agreed with it or not, and ballsed it up horrendously.  Proving us right in the process.

Same as Keegan, Sir Bobby, Rafa.

Fair enough in the main people got Dalglish and Gullit wrong, but on paper they seemed good appointments and nobody minded enough either way re Roeder, Smith and Ossie.

Its not rocket science ffs. Who would want a provenly poor manager to manage there team ffs?

Edited by Wolfcastle

15 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Recall he had it at the mackems too. Despite being in the relegation zone. Think their ultimate demise (five years later) was even put down to getting rid of Bruce at times.

Sure enough the mackems and Villa shot up the league straight after he was sacked.

Edited by Wolfcastle

The crowd, when in the ground, didn't turn on Bruce until Southampton (h) this season. No hostility towards Bruce in 19-20 pre COVID that I can remember, at all. And he isn't on social media, he probably just assumed whatever is nonce son told him was fact.

9 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Video should start at Jonesy actually organizing players and looking like some tactics might happen this weekend.

ASM absolutely loving the British weather there at 0:43 :lol: