Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

9 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Guys, just embrace the hate. I'm actually starting to enjoy it. Better than 'everyones second favourite team' patronising bollocks. 

Yep. We were hated anyway and belittled constantly.

Fuck em all.

1 hour ago, Chris_R said:

It might be helpful if just some of the media outlets would stop expecting us to judge our football manager on his merits as a human being and start expecting him to be judged on his merits as a football manager.

Hell, it'd be helpful if he even had any merits as a human being.

That's what's so laughable about this absolute guff. We're mean and nasty people to a literal slumlord because we call him an inept cabbage head. :lol:

Edited by wormy

1 hour ago, St1pe said:

It always surprises me when something like this happens and it shows the amount of football journalist and pundits that seemingly don’t watch the football they’re happy to comment on. Bruce has been horrendous using any metric you care to measure him on and yet he’s got waves of support. They’re even now denying he has much support. It’s absurd! 

What a load of risible bollocks. Has he always been this much of a prick? I swear he had a pretty good handle on NUFC matters a while back. 

I'm always amazed at how fans of other clubs absolutely must comment on NUFC matters as if they're in any way qualified to offer an opinion. I know that's the way of Twitter in general, a load of fucking numpties commenting with conviction on matters they know fuck all about, but it still baffles me. 

I'll happily admit to not giving him a chance based purely on the fact he didn't deserve a chance. His managerial CV is measly, tattered and barren as fuck and he simply didn't warrant an appointment at any PL club. He's achieved precisely nothing as a manager, absolutely zero, he's a proven failure. 

Every Newcastle fan knew he was going to fail and the only question was how long it would take. He inherited a very encouraging, disciplined, organised and motivated team and his complete lack of ability and nefarious personality gradually undid all of the good Rafa had ingrained in the squad. The lack of fans last season helped to paper over the cracks for a while and, for anyone monitoring the table rather than actually watching matches, it appeared as if he was "doing a great job". The fans, as ever, can see beyond that and know what's actually happening. The connection broke irrevocably and the horrible cunt seemed determined to cast himself as a pariah. 

I feel a sense of relief I'll never have to see or listen to the fat, gormless galoot ever again. The money spent getting him out is probably the best cash the new regime will ever spend. I couldn't give a fuck what he does or where he washes up next. I'm just glad the vile fuckwit is out and he'll never be our problem ever again. He's the past, Fonseca appears to be the future :aww:

Just now, midds said:

I'll happily admit to not giving him a chance based purely on the fact he didn't deserve a chance. His managerial CV is measly, tattered and barren as fuck and he simply didn't warrant an appointment at any PL club. He's achieved precisely nothing as a manager, absolutely zero, he's a proven failure. 

Every Newcastle fan knew he was going to fail and the only question was how long it would take. He inherited a very encouraging, disciplined, organised and motivated team and his complete lack of ability and nefarious personality gradually undid all of the good Rafa had ingrained in the squad. The lack of fans last season helped to paper over the cracks for a while and, for anyone monitoring the table rather than actually watching matches, it appeared as if he was "doing a great job". The fans, as ever, can see beyond that and know what's actually happening. The connection broke irrevocably and the horrible cunt seemed determined to carry himself as a pariah. 

I feel a sense of relief I'll never have to see or listen to the fat, gormless galoot ever again. The money spent getting him out is probably the best cash the new regime will ever spend. I couldn't give a fuck what he did or where he washes up next. I'm just glad the vile fuckwit is out and he'll never be our problem ever again. He's the past, Fonseca appears to be the future :aww:

Beautifully scathing as per. It'll be weird seeing positive Midds posts from here on out. :lol:

1 minute ago, midds said:

Every Newcastle fan knew he was going to fail and the only question was how long it would take. He inherited a very encouraging, disciplined, organised and motivated team and his complete lack of ability and nefarious personality gradually undid all of the good Rafa had ingrained in the squad. The lack of fans last season helped to paper over the cracks for a while and, for anyone monitoring the table rather than actually watching matches, it appeared as if he was "doing a great job". The fans, as ever, can see beyond that and know what's actually happening. The connection broke irrevocably and the horrible cunt seemed determined to carry himself as a pariah. 

I feel a sense of relief I'll never have to see or listen to the fat, gormless galoot ever again. The money spent getting him out is probably the best cash the new regime will ever spend. I couldn't give a fuck what he did or where he washes up next. I'm just glad the vile fuckwit is out and he'll never be our problem ever again. He's the past, Fonseca appears to be the future :aww:

I felt your anger as your post grew.

You nailed it.

7 minutes ago, midds said:

Every Newcastle fan knew he was going to fail and the only question was how long it would take. He inherited a very encouraging, disciplined, organised and motivated team and his complete lack of ability and nefarious personality gradually undid all of the good Rafa had ingrained in the squad. The lack of fans last season helped to paper over the cracks for a while and, for anyone monitoring the table rather than actually watching matches, it appeared as if he was "doing a great job". The fans, as ever, can see beyond that and know what's actually happening. The connection broke irrevocably and the horrible cunt seemed determined to cast himself as a pariah. 

I feel a sense of relief I'll never have to see or listen to the fat, gormless galoot ever again. The money spent getting him out is probably the best cash the new regime will ever spend. I couldn't give a fuck what he does or where he washes up next. I'm just glad the vile fuckwit is out and he'll never be our problem ever again. He's the past, Fonseca appears to be the future :aww:

Perfect.