Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

How many current players really think he's a great, or even good, man manager?  They may just be saying it. 

Just the fact that Jones has come in to improve the club tactically has to be a loss of face for the cabbagehead.  How can he look his players in the eye when its obvious his prattling about tactics made him look an arse.

Simon Bird joining Craig Hope in having a pop today. Looks like his treatment of reporters is starting to bite him in the arse.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/five-reasons-steve-bruces-reign-23585416

Wow!

Bruce has turned chicken, ducking the most searching questions of his media duties.

Last Friday he faced tame questions from broadcasters for 18 minutes, while allowing three questions from the 12 newspaper and website reporters, lasting just two minutes.

We'd often spend half an hours chatting with his predecessor Rafa Benitez, getting insight into his thoughts and methods. That's communication.

After Saturday's draw, Bruce did his TV duties, then took a question from a national agency and one from an uncritical reporter before Zoom was cut off.

Simon Bird joining Craig Hope in having a pop today. Looks like his treatment of reporters is starting to bite him in the arse.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/five-reasons-steve-bruces-reign-23585416

"The latest mantra is: “I've always said it is about the accumulation of points...” is pointless waffle. We've grasped the concept of a league."

Dying for one of the journos to actually say that to him. It's deflecting, patronising, disingenuous nonsense.

"The latest mantra is: “I've always said it is about the accumulation of points...” is pointless waffle. We've grasped the concept of a league."

Dying for one of the journos to actually say that to him. It's deflecting, patronising, disingenuous nonsense.

"I've always said it's about how well men can kick a football"

I think Simon Bird was the one who got snapped at when he asked the question about Ole, was it not? Could be wrong.

I'm so glad that more and more people are starting to see him for the useless bastard that he is. Still remember that fucking tweet from Mark Douglas around December '19. "Doing alright isn't he!" argh get fucked man.

:lol: this is unreal. He speaks it like its the solving of Fermat's theorem ffs. That's literally how a league works. Oh I've always said its about how many points you finish the season on, that determines your league position relative to the other teams".

I'm surprised the media haven't turned on him by now. He gives them nothing but scraps to feed on and treats them like shit. It would be great if they'd all just ignore the arrogant tosser. Like none of them logging into his Zoom conferences and shit. He needs to know he needs them more than they need him and I and a few thousand other fans would rather read what a shit job he's doing at our club (with a few meaty facts thrown in) than all these bullshit quotes he's been repeating since time bagan.

:lol: this is unreal. He speaks it like its the solving of Fermat's theorem ffs. That's literally how a league works. Oh I've always said its about how many points you finish the season on, that determines your league position relative to the other teams".

:lol: :lol:

I think Simon Bird was the one who got snapped at when he asked the question about Ole, was it not? Could be wrong.

I'm so glad that more and more people are starting to see him for the useless bastard that he is. Still remember that fucking tweet from Mark Douglas around December '19. "Doing alright isn't he!" argh get fucked man.

Nar, he spoke with a non-NE accent. Another reporter said it was this fella, who I must admit I've not heard of before:

EDIT: By "Another reporter" I mean Miles Starforth. The RT is top of his feed  :lol:

Nar, he spoke with a non-NE accent. Another reporter said it was this fella, who I must admit I've not heard of before:

EDIT: By "Another reporter" I mean Miles Starforth. The RT is top of his feed  :lol:

:thup: Cheers. Didn't realise Bird was from the North-East actually, hence the suggestion.

Why does Carragher just ignore the fact Ritchie was on the right wing, then made no attempt to get back into the right wing back position.

Ritchie had the instructions and should have seen things unfolding.

That's the problem we've had for years, thick as mince players who can't think for themselves. Lead by a manager who fucking even thicker, what a recipe for a team we really have.

We do have a goalkeeping coach,people need to do their research, Simon Smith gave him the news,that's your brilliant man manager for you as shelvey says

Got any lowdown on the relationship between Bruce and Jones?

• Rich changed the title to Steve Bruce (now unemployed)
  • HUGZ changed the title to Steve Bruce - Peddled
  • HUGZ featured, unfeatured, pinned and unpinned this topic
  • HUGZ locked this topic