Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Listened to the BBC football podcast (the episode titled "Bruce on the brink" or whatever the fuck it was) and various cunts on there spent pretty much the entire time sticking up for him, he's been poorly treated, acted with dignity, myths about him not walking away (nothing to do with clinging on for payoffs), 999 games, blah blah boo fuckin' hoo.

All this would have been an absolute piss-boiler under 'normal' circumstances (still haven't processed what's happened) but then I remembered... we're fuckin' loaded now :lol:

tumblr_mngmtejlJ91rndkpvo1_r1_500.gif

Edited by Elric

The press just pluck these numbers out of thin air, over the weekend I've seen the Saudis wealth range from £300 billion to £700 billion, someone could be £400 billion out but its still gets printed.

Has anyone ever gotten this much hype over a milestone like this btw? 

Just illustrates how utterly pointless his career has been that he's shouting so much about such an ultimately inconsequential event. And, obviously, makes it that much funnier that he won't get it with us. :lol:

Just now, wormy said:

Has anyone ever gotten this much hype over a milestone like this btw? 

Just illustrates how utterly pointless his career has been that he's shouting so much about such an ultimately inconsequential event. And, obviously, makes it that much funnier that he won't get it with us. :lol:

Never. 

great play from Bruce though, this whole saga means he’s likely still aboard the PFM managerial roundabout. 

1 minute ago, Shearergol said:

Can't wait to see him as the expert analyst in the sky studio getting sympathy from his mates for being ousted for a foreign manager. "this is what's wrong with the game these days".

You know that they’ll have him n for our games, and he will be unbearable if we lose. 

Boooooo.

Fuck it let him squirm. He's made this bed he can sit and turn in it having sleepless nights awaiting his summons to the owners office.

Mad thing is, if he actually carried himself in the way he thinks he does, he probably would've been given a crack at it. But he came in against most fans wishes and went on to fan the flames further instead of keeping his head down and saying the right things.

How is it normally done at this level? I mean forget about Mike Ashley, that would be a text message but I mean, classy establishments which it seems we’re going to be run like.

Will he get the courtesy of a face to face meeting?

5 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

How is it normally done at this level? I mean forget about Mike Ashley, that would be a text message but I mean, classy establishments which it seems we’re going to be run like.

I assume it’s taken this long because they have been waiting to meet with him face to face today.

6 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

They’ll invite him to a meeting and to bring his lawyer and his bank account details, he will know the drill he’s been there and done it, it feels like, 999 times before at his other clubs!

I think it will be being dealt with today, and then announced tomorrow officially. Although Bruce will leak it, unless they put some clause in his severance pay that keeps his big mouth shut for a few hours until they do announce it. Might give him time to get his media chums to write up his sob on the tyne story…

1 hour ago, Ben said:

The press just pluck these numbers out of thin air, over the weekend I've seen the Saudis wealth range from £300 billion to £700 billion, someone could be £400 billion out but its still gets printed.

This annoys me as well, it’s not like the Saudi’s are going to spend every penny of their wealth on us so the figure is irrelevant.