Jump to content

Steve Bruce (now unemployed)


Recommended Posts

We are one place from bottom, even if they have to go in to review some film from previous games, get them in :lol:

 

Why is Bruce still in charge of anything to do with the place. Can they please sack this man as soon as possible! :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Trying to stay level headed about this. Desperately want the cunt gone, and have no doubt he will take us down. However I’m certain that given the amount of spending and ambition they will be considering, there’s no chance he has a long term future here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, alijmitchell said:

Trying to stay level headed about this. Desperately want the cunt gone, and have no doubt he will take us down. However I’m certain that given the amount of spending and ambition they will be considering, there’s no chance he has a long term future here. 

 

He is gone, it is just a case of when. I think folk are desperate (and rightly so) to get rid of him for Sunday so he doesn't put a downer on events as much as for football reasons. This is really due to the utter contempt with which he has treated our club and fans. If he hadn't carried on the way he did I dont think many would begrudge him his 1,000th game.

I am pretty sure if we were in this exact situation, 19th and struggling, with someone like Hughton in charge there wouldnt be this clamour for an instant sacking as he would have conducted himself with dignity and not taken shots at the fans. 

Bruce has only himself to blame for his abhorrent behaviour. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Rafalove said:

Players have a day off tomorrow would you believe

:lol: :lol:

 

It’s no wonder we’re so shite when they had a long weekend off and then another day off 3 days before a game ffs.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Would be a good chance to tell the players they can come in if they want to, see who shows up. See who's trying to really kick on and who's not

 

I mean it should be fucking mandatory obviously but this is Bruce so

Link to post
Share on other sites

Day off?

So Bruce's efforts to keep his multi-million pound dream job and impress the new owners hasn't included working extra hard, overtime or being more professional but trying to pity blag them.

Why change now eh?!

 

Not even any talk of 'Newcastle have asked for permission to speak to X' - he'll be here for Spurs.

You know you're a massive c**t when your mere presence puts a downer on this for tens of thousands of people

Link to post
Share on other sites

I think they have just asked him to hold the fort until they make an official appointment.  

 

If he was staying he would have been all over the news telling everyone. 

 

He's has been told to get his payoff, keep the team working and keep your mouth shut for a few days. 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

People just need to chill a bit. It was only about a week ago, when we all thought the takeover was going to take until at least January (if it even happened then), and we would be stuck with Bruce until at least then.  

 

Like everyone, I want rid of Bruce, but if we need to wait an extra week or two to make the correct appointment, then so be it. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

How stupid can Bruce be? Well, perhaps he is doing it intentionally. But you really want to take another day off when you already were off Friday-Sunday, came in late in Monday and taking Thursday off again? 

 

Open your eyes Amanda, and PIF! Is this the man that will represent you to the world on Sunday? Fuck me. Bruce is pathetic. Imagine if players disobeyed him and came in on Thursday regardless.

 

 

Edited by nufcjb

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Shadow Puppets said:

Ranieri wasn’t sacked when their new owners came in for over 9 months.

 

I agree they should be ruthless, but maybe it’s foolish to be ruthless without having any of the sporting setup in place to source replacements / coaches.

Hardly the same situation with ranieri though they weren’t 2nd bottom 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

But again. The silence from both the owners and Bruce himself is deafening and strange. You'd think if they have told him that he'll take charge on Sunday, why not dispel the rumours and uncertainty? Its not like when it was the takeover happening or not that relied on

a 3rd party. This is between the owners and Bruce. Just announce it. If you're reading this PCP, get Bruce out a.s.a.p.

 

 

Edited by nufcjb

Link to post
Share on other sites

Wtf do we need a replacement for anyway?!

 

Bruce says he doesn't do tactics, he just throws the ball and says "let's play", he gives the players half the week off right before a big game

 

Wtf does this guy do that needs to be replaced? Just let Jones take charge for a few weeks and get this stink away from the new era of the club ASAP

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nufcjb said:

But again. The silence from both the owners and Bruce himself is deafening and strange. You'd think if they have told him that he'll take charge on Sunday, why not dispel the rumours and uncertainty? Its not like when it was the takeover happening or not that relied on

a 3rd party. 

Press conference Friday will answer any questions. If he takes it he’s in charge and if not then I assume he won’t be.

 

Maybe they are doing it tactically waiting till later in the week for maximum euphoria 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Press conference Friday will answer any questions. If he takes it he’s in charge and if not then I assume he won’t be.

 

Maybe they are doing it tactically waiting till later in the week for maximum euphoria 

Aye, but Bruce would have gladly told Downie and those reporters at the training ground that he's staying in charge if he has already been told that What's stopping him from saying it before Friday?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, nufcjb said:

Aye, but Bruce would have gladly told Downie and those reporters at the training ground that he's staying in charge if he has already been told that What's stopping him from saying it before Friday?

Probably not wanting to do anything he’s not been told to do by the new owners 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, nufcjb said:

How stupid can Bruce be? Well, perhaps he is doing it intentionally. But you really want to take another day off when you already were off Friday-Sunday, came in late in Monday and taking Thursday off again? 

 

Open your eyes Amanda, and PIF! Is this the man that will represent you to the world on Sunday? Fuck me. Bruce is pathetic. Imagine if players disobeyed him and came in on Thursday regardless.

 

 

 

Any who had the sense to do that would have the sense to go somewhere with adequate facilities.

 

 

Edited by Happinesstan

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • HUGZ changed the title to Steve Bruce - Peddled
  • Rich changed the title to Steve Bruce (now unemployed)
  • HUGZ locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...