Jump to content

Steve Bruce (now unemployed)


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, David Edgar said:

 

Doesn't think his dad's capability should ever be questioned cos he's done 999 games.  Woe is the Bruce family.

Alex is one of the problems. Maybe if he was honest with him and didn’t fill his head full of bollocks about how great he is, maybe he would consider his position. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

 

Doesn't think his dad's capability should ever be questioned cos he's done 999 games.  Woe is the Bruce family.

 Kissing his dad's arse to get his share of the £8million compo.

 

 

Edited by nufcjb

Link to post
Share on other sites

Good dismantling of Bruce by Hope.  

 

He's wrong about Gerrard.  Gerrard is just a younger Bruce working in an easy league.  Gerrard has nowhere near the tactical ability (he relies on his coaches) nor the knowledge and understanding needed to build, maintain and develop a Premier League team.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Newcastle finished 10th and 13th in Benitez's two full seasons with Newcastle in the Premier League and Alex Bruce believes that the Spaniard was given greater respect for what he achieved.

He said: "Dad's finished round about similar and yet one's been lauded as a messiah and the other one's been battered since the moment he walked in the door, which has been the most difficult thing for me to watch because he's a Geordie.

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Anything interesting being said ?

It was obvious, journalists hate Bruce now and they thing he hasn't got a clue about what goes on with how journalists' work.

 

Said Bruce will go regardless. He said everything tat we have been saying on here except that he said he liked Gerrard though. Hahaha

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

Good dismantling of Bruce by Hope.  

 

He's wrong about Gerrard.  Gerrard is just a younger Bruce working in an easy league.  Gerrard has nowhere near the tactical ability (he relies on his coaches) nor the knowledge and understanding needed to build, maintain and develop a Premier League team.

He’d be a massive improvement on Bruce like, but he’d be a big risk. I would get behind such an appointment and won’t lie it would be interesting to see how he would do and indeed us under him.

 

 

Edited by HTT II

Link to post
Share on other sites

There's nothing I've seen of Gerrard to suggest he's elite.  

 

And reading a while back that his coaches do all the heavy lifting on the tactics and game management side is a major concern.  Makes me think of Gerrard as just a motivator type.  We don't need that.  We need someone with a wealth of tactical ability and experience developing a team from the ground up.

 

 

Edited by David Edgar

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RS said:

Newcastle finished 10th and 13th in Benitez's two full seasons with Newcastle in the Premier League and Alex Bruce believes that the Spaniard was given greater respect for what he achieved.

He said: "Dad's finished round about similar and yet one's been lauded as a messiah and the other one's been battered since the moment he walked in the door, which has been the most difficult thing for me to watch because he's a Geordie.

So he's a Geordie? No waayyy.. you wouldn't know!

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SUPERTOON said:

I think Gerrard might keep us up but other than that nothing else 

To be fair, that’ll do for this season. 
 

i hate Gerrard with an absolute passion, the fucking prick. I’d still back him if he gets the job though #anyonebutBruce

Link to post
Share on other sites

Craig Hope was very good and honest.  He said there is a misconception from people outside of Tyneside that Bruce is hard done by from Newcastle fans.  Then said Bruce has brought all the negativity on himself by his shocking performances and he would have been sacked by any other club ages ago.  He also touched on the Bruce childish rant and said we journalists only got the timing wrong regarding his sacking and he will be out the door soon.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Rod said:

Craig Hope was very good and honest.  He said there is a misconception from people outside of Tyneside that Bruce is hard done by from Newcastle fans.  Then said Bruce has brought all the negativity on himself by his shocking performances and he would have been sacked by any other club ages ago.  He also touched on the Bruce childish rant and said we journalists only got the timing wrong regarding his sacking and he will be out the door soon.

He also said Bruce if anything has been let off lightly and I loved how he basically said without actually saying it that Bruce bleats about abuse and people being unfair on him for the wrong results and performances, yet wants journos slapped by their bosses for getting things wrong. Bruce is a vile narcissistic bully, an absolute fucking whopper. I hope he gets dogs abuse.

 

 

Edited by HTT II

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, RS said:

Newcastle finished 10th and 13th in Benitez's two full seasons with Newcastle in the Premier League and Alex Bruce believes that the Spaniard was given greater respect for what he achieved.

He said: "Dad's finished round about similar and yet one's been lauded as a messiah and the other one's been battered since the moment he walked in the door, which has been the most difficult thing for me to watch because he's a Geordie.

 

Wish my respect for the Bruce clan could sink any lower, but it's hit rock bottom. Shamelessly using misleading stats to tell a one sided story. Piss off man. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Alex Bruce complaining about disrespect yet in the very same interview coming out with this...

 

Quote

"He's never had the opportunity at managing a club who can go and spend proper money. He's managed teams in the Premier League like Wigan, Birmingham, Hull City… his win ratio in the Premier League has been questioned umpteen times - do people really expect massive win percentages when you're managing clubs like that?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Always liked Ambrose even as a player here. Not really good enough technically, but you can understand what Bobby saw in him. And yeah, always seemed like a sound lad. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Scottish Mag said:

Alex Bruce complaining about disrespect yet in the very same interview coming out with this...

 

 

 

He spent a fortune at Sunderland. Funny how that’s excluded.

Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, christ said:

He spent a fortune at Sunderland. Funny how that’s excluded.


And here.. basically given 2 or 3 times what Benitez had to spend. The press never pick up on this point conveniently.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • HUGZ changed the title to Steve Bruce - Peddled
  • Rich changed the title to Steve Bruce (now unemployed)
  • HUGZ locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...