Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111

This cunt absolutely safe if we get beat tomorrow?

Only if Fulham win I'd think. (cos we'll be in the bottom three then)

I think you mean the opposite....  He can't be more safe if Fulham win.

The bad thing is, there probably would be 6/7 clubs in trouble if Bruce wasn’t so shit. As it is, it’s between us, Fulham and Brighton at a push.

For the love of God/Satan/Buddha/Jesus/Yahweh/Mohammed please please say that's not a real quote from him

Absolutely baffling how his only defense is "other teams are shit as well." Such a terrible manager.

Quotes about Miggy are laughable as well. He's best off the striker, which is why hb be played him at RWB for about 50% of games. Suppose he didn't have a choice cos of the nasty ex-manager (who always played him off the striker).

:lol: :lol:

He literally makes me want us to go down. I don't want him to have anything he can class as success. I want him to fail at everything. I've never hated someone involved in football like this before.

Ashley loves this sort of talk.

Absolutely baffling how his only defense is "other teams are shit as well." Such a terrible manager.

Quotes about Miggy are laughable as well. He's best off the striker, which is why hb be played him at RWB for about 50% of games. Suppose he didn't have a choice cos of the nasty ex-manager (who always played him off the striker).

Don't forgot the when he was benched or how he was usually always hauled off!

You can say what you want about tactics, it's about the players.

That's very fucking handy isn't it? Totally removing himself from the situation and heaping all of the responsibility on the same set of players he threw under the bus last week. He's putting all of the pressure on the squad after he slagged them off for being in their comfort zones for too long. He's a fucking cunt. I bet they absolutely fucking despise the fat arsehole.

Nail. On. Head.

I want to say I wouldn't be surprised if there's a bit more of a player revolt soon, but I don't think the majority of them give a shit either way.

Yeah I don’t think you can blame the players for checking out/ phoning it in when the whole club has done the same since Ashley came

:thup:

Also, midds[/member] please delete my account permanently. I've tried doing it the correct way before but it still doesn't disappear.

I might be back in the future. Cheers :thup:

You sure? The alternative to deleting the account is to just get banned for like 6 months or something and you can always take the account up again in the future? Your call mate :thup: