Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

:thup:

Also, midds[/member] please delete my account permanently. I've tried doing it the correct way before but it still doesn't disappear.

I might be back in the future. Cheers :thup:

You sure? The alternative to deleting the account is to just get banned for like 6 months or something and you can always take the account up again in the future? Your call mate :thup:

That would be even better mate :thup :) Please ban me 6 months for being rude saying "Now behave all you cunts in here ;) "

I'll be back when/if there's a change happening. This is not healthy. Be safe everyone!

:thup:

Also, midds[/member] please delete my account permanently. I've tried doing it the correct way before but it still doesn't disappear.

I might be back in the future. Cheers :thup:

You sure? The alternative to deleting the account is to just get banned for like 6 months or something and you can always take the account up again in the future? Your call mate :thup:

That would be even better mate :thup :) Please ban me 6 months for being rude saying "Now behave all you cunts in here ;) "

I'll be back when/if there's a change happening. This is not healthy. Be safe everyone!

No worries :thup:

I'll do it once I finish work

If the pandemic has really got Mike rattled due to his other businesses, is there a possibility that going down ultimately works in our favour?

He is more likely to reduce the price then and there should be more interest if the Saudi thing doesn't work out. Wishful thinking?

Guest reefatoon

PJgj3tk.jpg

Who's asking the question there? Not a voice I recognise.

I didn't get a chance to hear him for Bruce butting in at every opportunity.

PJgj3tk.jpg

Who's asking the question there? Not a voice I recognise.

I didn't get a chance to hear him for Bruce butting in at every opportunity.

That is both embarassing and cringeworthy. I'm so ashamed to have a cunt like him being manager of my club.

:lol: he's horrible. Reporter understandably a bit dumbfounded by the immediate attempt at a riposte. Er, no Steve, not me, the fans, who are fucking sick of you endlessly spouting shite, losing loads of games, and laughing away with opposition managers after batterings.

Bloke's lost the plot.

If you'd like to hate Shelvey a little more

That’s great Jonjo, really well done. And it’s good to see how that has translated into such good performances from you and the rest of the team.

You utter clown.

I hope ome couscous fella kicks that bald headed mushroom in the balls tomorrow and ends his worthless career. Bruce best manager he's played under. What an utter pile of donkey dung.

:lol: :lol: actually laughing out loud remembering 'couscous nonce'. The best thing he ever did was an insult he never actually said.