Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

That’s yet another reason why the thick cunt shouldn’t be near football management. If ‘sport scientists’ have scheduled in rest for players, they should still be in and working on a fucking tactics board

6 days off man, plus refusing to speak to the players after the match [emoji38] Incredible scenes.

It's getting to the point where I'm about to excuse Bruce entirely, he's clearly trying to get the sack and Charnley and Ashley are too dimwitted to see the the blatant self-sabotage and disregard of responsibility by their key staff member(s).

1 hour ago, Infinitely Content said:

6 days off man, plus refusing to speak to the players after the match [emoji38] Incredible scenes.

It's getting to the point where I'm about to excuse Bruce entirely, he's clearly trying to get the sack and Charnley and Ashley are too dimwitted to see the the blatant self-sabotage and disregard of responsibility by their key staff member(s).

Missed this; where was it reported?

I can’t remember as deliberate a sabotage by owner/manager in my lifetime as a supporter.

The fact he’s trying desperately to get sacked gives me some joy, I hope his remaining 9 games are as uncomfortable as can possibly be for the idiot.

As I mentioned before, the club know he’s taking us down but that’s what they want. It’s how the takeover will happen.

Feel sorry for some of the players as they obviously are fighting to stay in the league and the club too.

The others can fuck right off though (we all know who they are)

He's actively trying to get sacked like. Knows its the end of the road, regardless of what happens. Doesnt want to be the one to take us down, absolutely will not not miss that payout. He gives not one single fuck about the club. 

Cowardly, undignified cunt. 

2 hours ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

Why are pundits and fans clutching their pearls over these 'personal' attacks on Bruce? :lol:

It's just part-and-parcel of the game, similar happens at every club, in every league throughout every season.

Managers, players, referees and fans get absolute dog's abuse in the majority of stadiums they play in, crowds are a cauldron of animosity and elation in equal measure.

That frenetic emotional energy is a signature element of the sport.

Now there's definitely lines that shouldn't be crossed of course (racism in all forms etc.) but calling Bruce a fat cabbage-head cunt is just typical football terrace soundings. 

Fucking hell, the amount of grief even Ayoze got in the Gallowgate back in the day for instance would make these pundits eyes water [emoji38]

Presumably this is just another example of Newcastle fans being held to an exclusively higher standard for no other reason 

It's the easiest thing on the world to say "take a look at twitter", and sneak out while they're distracted.

20 minutes ago, TheInfiniteOdyssey said:

It’s painfully obvious the level of disdain Bruce has for the club, city and wider region.

I bet he absolutely hates travelling from Cheshire into the North East.

Bet he sheds a tear every time he comes past Scotch Corner. The absolute shit stain.

Also to note when we are relegated the club can sack him for nout. 9 games and then he’ll be out on his ear with nothing, well apart from the large salary he’s been stealing over the last 2 years.