Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

So this fat wanker is allowed to antagonise the fans and tell blatant lies in his press conferences that the spineless cunt journos don’t pull him on. Yet, when fans use the only platform available to voice their opinions and educate the majority of people who know no better, it is vile and needs banned.

I fucking hate him so much. 

51 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

So this fat wanker is allowed to antagonise the fans and tell blatant lies in his press conferences that the spineless cunt journos don’t pull him on. Yet, when fans use the only platform available to voice their opinions and educate the majority of people who know no better, it is vile and needs banned.

I fucking hate him so much. 

Tis refreshing to have a truly great mind in the dugout for a change, though. "Ban social media," ah, what a visionary. A huge relief having someone so in tune with today's societal issues. 

Love a Danny Mills quote:

“I like Steve Bruce and I’m surprised they haven’t turned it around, I’m really surprised at that.

“I thought he would get results quicker and get that team playing. They were scraping by and I thought they were getting enough results to be safe by now but it hasn’t happened, for whatever reason."

If there was ever any proof that Mills is a crap pundit and how actually clueless the guy is, then this is it.

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

Hope the baldy cunt burns his face off in a chip pan fire.

Shite player, shite pundit. Thick as fuck. 

Was class how Bellamy used to absolutely rinse him.

On 07/04/2021 at 22:25, reefatoon said:

For a first post, that has to go down as the worst. 

This reads wrong when you realize his actual first post is him saying he's had the AZ vaccine and he is fine. Get out of here, anti-vaxxer :huff: 

Guest reefatoon
46 minutes ago, Kaizero said:

This reads wrong when you realize his actual first post is him saying he's had the AZ vaccine and he is fine. Get out of here, anti-vaxxer :huff: 

Damn, it caused some side effects. 

10 hours ago, Armchair Pundit said:

Love a Danny Mills quote:

If there was ever any proof that Mills is a crap pundit and how actually clueless the guy is, then this is it.

Half of Bruce’s chums in the media aren’t even subtle about it - “I like Bruce”

Going on about expectations again.

'Look, it ain't easy,' he says. 'Managing this club up here is arguably the toughest because of what it means to the area, to the supporters, to everybody in the North East.

'The football club is a big part of a lot of people's lives. With that comes huge expectation.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-9456743/Steve-Bruce-wont-allow-Newcastle-quietly-ahead-crunch-Burnley-clash.html

"I mean, c'mon lads, these daft jawdees expect me to win more than one game in 21 matches. Deluded or what eh?  I'm not one for giving up and walking away.  I'm going to stay and meet these expectations head on.  I'm determined to get this club I'm a fan of (insert name here) out of the mess the online keyboard warriors have got us in to.  It's okay though, I've got a dream to get them all banned, along with that Hope fella for telling the truth. If I had my way it would just be the FAN that wrote nice letters to me (hi Luke, wink wink!) that would get in to the stadium once they're allowed back in.  Best fans in the world we have here like!"

So "Doing it my way" is plucking a tactic out his arse, then when that fails, just reverts back to a formation from a previous manager who left two years ago, without any of the tactical nous that made that formation work.