Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

6 hours ago, SweMag said:

Expected to leave at the end of the season according to a first team player. But he also expected him to be sacked back in Mars when he had lost the dressing room.

6 hours ago, Dancing Brave said:

He's got a second job on Mars ?  Might well explain his very ugly alien like face. [emoji38]

'Kuato Lives'

goes without saying which character the three Steve's remind me of (*)(*)(*)

Edited by Wolfcastle

Bruce has already said the players need a break and Wilson must have been told he has no chance of making the England squad so he's hung his boots up for the season.

The rest of the players will have flip flops on so I can see us getting wopped in these next 3 games, it would also put that little bit more pressure on fat heed and allow him to ramp up his hatred of everything Newcastle.

I can't think of a more fitting end to his time here than 3 defeats 

Funny how he talks about being picked on by journalists, yet if memory recalls it was him who was acting aggressive and intimidating journalists a few months back.

Guest reefatoon

He's got such a ridiculous victim complex.  Everyone is always out to get poor Steve, and he has to battle through like the trooper he is against it all.  Go fuck yourself you cunt.

We’re fucking 16th in the league and he wants us to be grateful. :lol:

Even in the Ashley era that’d be our joint 3rd worst season in the PL. That’s why there’s no chance of him easing off he’ll be treating the Sheff Utd & Fulham games like Cup Finals. Whether the players are as up for it as he will be is another matter.

Edited by Optimistic Nut

I couldn’t blame the players for not being up for it either. When they’ve spent 2/3s of a season battling to stay clear of the worst bottom 3 in Premier League history pretty much, which shouldn’t have even been on the radar, it’ll be easy to switch off a bit now.

It's already obvious that when he does go, by whatever means that may be, he's taking the fans down with him and we'll be perceived as the nastiest bastards going.  As the years progress, history will be rewritten over and over and will increasingly become more pro-Bruce/anti-supporter.  By 2026 we'll have kidnapped his dog on bonfire night despite his team playing the best football we've seen since Keegan was manager.

He just doesn't fit, he was not welcome when he came (partly for me because the way he treat Sheff Wed, now look at them) his constant backing of "Mike" is infuriating and the way he is using his media chums to have a go at genuine Newcastle fans is nothing short of disgraceful.

IMO he is the worst Newcastle manager ever for me, even worse than Pardew.

He’s no more or less self serving than Pardew - he’s just so shit at all aspects of his job - especially PR and devoid the emotional intelligence the likes of keegan, Robson and Rafa possessed. How the fuck do you act like that and expect to take players with you? Fat oaf manages to make racism debates about him in the run up which is bad enough on its own.

4 minutes ago, Paully said:

I can't believe some of you lot are just thinking now that he's more of a bellend than Pardew! 

'Cos he is in sooooo many ways.

At least Pardew had a season of good results (yes in-spite rather than because of him) to justify being such a bellend. Plus he was just about smarmy enough to get away with it for the majority of his time.  His arrival wasn't popular, but wasn't as universally bad as everyone expected from Bruce, who's totally lived up to form, and added a lot of bad will with most of the drivel that comes out of his mouth.

At least Pardews excuses were sometimes mildly amusing....(science bitch innit)

Guest reefatoon
25 minutes ago, Darth Crooks said:

He’s no more or less self serving than Pardew - he’s just so shit at all aspects of his job - especially PR and devoid the emotional intelligence the likes of keegan, Robson and Rafa possessed. How the fuck do you act like that and expect to take players with you? Fat oaf manages to make racism debates about him in the run up which is bad enough on its own.

Totally agree. He goes into interviews with his heckles up expecting to get rinsed for his shitness, so he always comes across defensive, angry and full of excuses. The bloke doesn't have one positive word to say, he turns everything into a negative.

9 minutes ago, Paully said:

I can't believe some of you lot are just thinking now that he's more of a bellend than Pardew! 

To be fair, Pardew was a pretty low bar but somehow this barrel of blancmange has managed to roll in an limbo right under without any effort.

3 minutes ago, gazza ladra said:

Surely, Kinnear was the worst.

But I think I hate Pardew and Bruce the most.

Edit, my god I forgot Carver.  To think  I had managed to block that out.

Kinnear was bad, but form wise probably on par with Bruce. If he was at any other club his Alzheimer's moments would have been utterly hilarious.

Carver was a terrible manager, but couldn't fault him on ambition...or at least the lip service he paid to it!

4 minutes ago, gjohnson said:

Kinnear was bad, but form wise probably on par with Bruce. If he was at any other club his Alzheimer's moments would have been utterly hilarious.

Carver was a terrible manager, but couldn't fault him on ambition...or at least the lip service he paid to it!

His tongue serviced his lips a lot.

I think if you look at every premiership club over the last 15 years you'll be hard pressed to find another club who have had as bad a list of managers as we've had. 

When if gets to the point of asking "Was Kinnear worse than Carver?" you know you have a problem.

21 minutes ago, Paully said:

Honestly it's infuriating.

The bloke should've been hounded out day one but instead a large section of fans were happy to go along with how much of a lovely bloke he is and how much better the football would be/is.