Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

So depressing. Speaks volumes that he was only appointed by Championship clubs after Sunderland, until good old Mike came along. Another huge parallel with Pardew. Both he and Bruce would've been totally forgotten about way, way earlier, had it not been for Ashley. 

I was watching Premier League years today and Bruce's Birmingham played exactly like we do in the clips it showed. Hoof it or hope Muzzy Izzet does something.

Souness and Dalglish will always be my most hated for destroying two top Newcastle sides. Perhaps Souness takes first prize for being the most odious since he's never shut the fuck up about it since. At least the other miserable turd has the good grace to pretend it never happened.

Doubtfire and The King aren't even close to those to knackers.

12 minutes ago, Candi_Hills said:

Souness and Dalglish will always be my most hated for destroying two top Newcastle sides. Perhaps Souness takes first prize for being the most odious since he's never shut the fuck up about it since. At least the other miserable turd has the good grace to pretend it never happened.

Doubtfire and The King aren't even close to those to knackers.

Still remember the feeling of desolation when we replaced Sir Bobby with that fucking melt, Souness. That has to go down as one of the worst decisions in the club's history (pre-Ashley of course) 

Kinnear is nowhere near as bad as Pardew or Bruce. The bloke should’ve been in residential care, it’s not his fault Mike pulled him out.

Bruce is worse than Pardew imo. At least Pardew knew he was a cunt, didn’t play the victim as much nor pretend to be ‘one of us’.

Kinnear was at least remotely entertaining and relatable as a human, in a "daft uncle at family gatherings who says awkward shit" kind of way.

Carver and Bruce you wouldn't even invite. Pardew would show up regardless.

Worth noting Pardew was a lot more polarizing too, he had his cheerleaders in the fan base, much more than the minority that actually want to give Brewcie his "dues".

I think they're pretty much neck and neck, if it wasn't for the takeover looming in the background I'm sure a lot would want to see him relegated to spite him and Ashley just as a lot of us did with Pardew, willing us to lose was not a nice place to be.

Remember that mental video of some German girl where she had photoshopped herself onto pictures involving Pardew, set to some eurodance music? :lol: Absolutely bizarre.

Also Pardew's non-existant top lip made me hate him even more for some reason, I think that puts him just above Cabbagehead on the cuntmeter

I don’t recall Pardew slagging of the fans as such if I recall he just agreed to disagree.

there is also the fact that he engineered himself an exit when he knew he was past the point of no return with the fans. I therefore don’t have any lingering hate for him there are a few positive memories to be had.

18 hours ago, Yorkie said:

With Kinnear it was mostly just embarrassment. 

For me Kinnear was the worst every time he opened his mouth he just degraded the standing and professionalism of the club. We’ve never truly got that back.

Most hated:

1. Bruce- Played to local card when getting the job, complains to his chums about the fans despite the ground being empty +shite football.

2. Souness- Took a European club and nose dived it into the ground. I mainly hate him because of the bullshit he talks in the press about us.

3. Pardew- Equally a cunt as the two above but what brings him in at 3 is that he at least doesn't bad mouth us in the press since he left and he had one good season that we can look fondly on.

4. Carver- A total laughing stock who ruined his legacy as being SBRs number 2. Its nothing to do with him being a shit manager, it was the nonsense he spoke and starting a fight with the fans.

5. Kinnear- Uncle buffoon who had no place managing us but genuinely didn't feel like he disliked the fans or the club. Also his embarrassing moments were hilarious.

My blood was curdling listening to Total Sport the other night on the way home from work. Loads of moronic cunts texting in saying “get behind the team” and accusing people who will be giving the Wallsend whale stick of not being real fans.

This is the opportunity to let the cunt know exactly what we think of him, if he cannot handle 10k people giving him stick, then 50k next season won’t excite him. 

10 minutes ago, Paully said:

The 10,000 have a duty to carry out on Wednesday and I certainly will be! Gutted I couldn’t get behind the dugout to abuse the bellend for 90 minutes!

Only staying away would send a message to Ashley,going proves he can do what he likes.One day our pathetic lot might understand why we are in the gutter press