Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

8 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

TBF you're never going to get a boycott when you only need 10k to make it full. Even at the very worst of any protest we could imagine you'd have 30k-ish wanting to go.

Can't begrudge people wanting to go after the year we've had.

Next season is different though. 

1 minute ago, Nobody said:

Can't begrudge people wanting to go after the year we've had.

Next season is different though. 

Nope, can certainly pity them though.

Must be lacking something upstairs.

10 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

We are going to be stuck with this guy aren’t we....

Absolutely. I watched the last games of last season in June buzzing that each game was potentially Ashley’s last and that it was a matter of time before this fat fuck was given the boot. Here we are 11 months later no further forward. 

28 minutes ago, andyc35i said:

We are going to be stuck with this guy aren’t we....

Of course. Ashley has just had his dream season.
He won't be able to hide behind empty stadia next season though.

1 hour ago, NE27 said:

Nope, can certainly pity them though.

Must be lacking something upstairs.

I'm (and all the lads I go with) going to abuse this bellend - no way him or Ashley are here next season.

The ticket was free so I'm not giving Ashley anything!

9 minutes ago, RodneyCisse said:

I thought they hadn’t even had 10k apply for tickets? Is it even going to be full allocation 

Hope so but haven't seen that report, the cunt has just said we simply can't spend the money villa fucking villa have. Didn't he Have the most expensive team in the championship with villa? Yet the media won't say shit 

Lie after lie after lie!

From .com;

"I will never walk away. I won't walk away from being criticised.

"I have a contract. Until I hear otherwise I will crack on. We are doing pre-season at the moment putting all the plans in place.

"I am a football manager. It is what I do. I am not ready to retire yet. You dust yourself down, and have a thick skin. I am nowhere near retirement yet. I will crack on to the best of my abilities.

"We have had conversations on transfer targets like who is available on a Bosman. Or course we have. Quietly we are working away. The big conversations have yet to be had and that is in the next week or two.

"I have had to scrap and fight all my life, as a player and manager. Nothing has come easy. Nothing is natural for me.

"I am lucky to be involved after 40 years. I work hard, dig deep and get my rewards that way.

"Maybe I don't have the vocabulary. What makes this club great is the supporters. They come in their thousands, are passionate, and want their club to do well. So do I.

"We all want to get to the top ten. We want to try and win a cup. We have to try and edge towards that.

"We are not going to celebrate (staying up). We all aspire to take Newcastle to the top ten. It is where players, me, and supporters want to be. That takes time.

"We have not got the capability to change everything around in a transfer window. At the top end of the pitch we are a threat. We have to build on that in the summer, and keep moving forward.”

Christ, man.  Imagine the response from one of the press fired that back :lol:

'I don't see why you're bringing not having enough to spend up, you had the biggest spend of any team in the championship and you were still shit'

Quotes today are a fucking pisstake, again. Blaming vocabulary ffs. You meant what you said or you wouldn't have said it, you shameless arsehole. Not like you had to give an interview in the first place; only turned up cos we've won a couple of games. Either that or you're just saying whatever shite pops into your head in order to preserve yourself. Either way, it's fucking pathetic and fooling no one. God I wish he'd fuck off.

20 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Quotes today are a fucking pisstake, again. Blaming vocabulary ffs. You meant what you said or you wouldn't have said it, you shameless arsehole. Not like you had to give an interview in the first place; only turned up cos we've won a couple of games. Either that or you're just saying whatever shite pops into your head in order to preserve yourself. Either way, it's fucking pathetic and fooling no one. God I wish he'd fuck off.

He's said loads of times as well, the lying prick. 

"We have had conversations on transfer targets like who is available on a Bosman. Or course we have. Quietly we are working away. The big conversations have yet to be had and that is in the next week or two.

That ambition. 

“I am a football manager. It is what I do”

“Maybe I don't have the vocabulary”

“You dust yourself down, and have a thick skin.”

Just how the fuck has this man been in charge of premiership football clubs?  
I’m embarrassed that such a dense bastard is involved with our club. Him and Ashley man. What a fucking shit show.