Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Honestly starting to think he's doing it on purpose now to receive the abuse and get the pay off,let's if the fans can do it for more then 1 minute. For me staying away sends a bigger message to Ashley and new owners

8 minutes ago, Rocker said:

I have no faith the supporters going to the Sheffield United match to act accordingly, unfortuanately.

We should be singing 'Cheer up Steve Bruce...' from minute one.

Full of “team not regime” happy clappers. As part of the ticket application they had to send a selfie wearing Lonsdale and drinking out of a sports direct whoppermug

2 hours ago, cookidge said:

Missed this - what happened?!

I was channel hopping and went to SSN and along the bottom of the screen it had 'Steve Bruce confirm.......'   thought it was going to say '...confirms he's leaving the club at end of season' but naw.  That would be something nice happening.  We don't get nice things. :'(

Wish I hadn't read those quotes....

2 hours ago, Paully said:

Maybe I don't have the vocabulary

That another sly dig at Rafa?  i.e. 'not much difference between him and me, he just speaks posher'.

We are not going to celebrate (staying up)

Aye fuck you're not, bet he had the party fire engine, bouncy castle and dj booked.

We have not got the capability to change everything around in a transfer window.

What the fuck needed changing man?!!!! You were gifted a team to all intent and purposes was ready to make a run on a europa league spot and see what you've done with it?!!!

Arrghh!!  the constant lowering of expectations.  Does my head in!!!

At least Alex Hurst will be there cheering on Brucies Boys.  Plum!

Why does he keep going on  about his big players up the pitch making such a difference. His biggest players since he came here are the big players at the bottom end of the pitch, between the goal posts. It is they who have kept us in the PL. Dubs and to a lesser extent Darlow, must be really pissed off constantly hearing all of this crap about his big players up the pitch

55 minutes ago, HawK said:

Capture.png

Jesus Christ, his blood pressure must be into quadruple figures. His face is the same colour as the fucking seat coverings.

His face looks like a bowl of Ribena and look at the gut on this shambles man, looks like he swallowed a pillow

1 hour ago, Rocker said:

I have no faith the supporters going to the Sheffield United match to act accordingly, unfortuanately.

We should be singing 'Cheer up Steve Bruce...' from minute one.

Change the ‘Get out of our club’ chant to simply ‘you useless bastard’ from ‘you fat Cockney bastard’.

Talkshite etc can’t throw at the fans that they’re offensive and abusive. Just cutting and factually correct.

He should have just kept shut about the fans and expectations and shutting a few people up. I disliked him more than anyone and hammered him since the day he got here but if he gets back to back 13th place finishes that will be decent enough on paper as 13th is about where this squad should be. Especially with ASM and Wilson out for large parts. 

Whoever the manager/head coach  under Ashley is will do well to finish out the bottom 5/6. We do love hounding out managers as well mind, Sir Bobby got it, Pardew got us in Europe and 10th and was still hounded out ffs.

The transfer window line is just more defeatist bollocks designed to continue hammering down expectations. He's had far more flexibility and backing in the transfer window compared to his predecessor.

'At the top end of the pitch we are a threat.' What exactly is your point, here? We don't need investment in this department? As far as I can see, the entire concept of a functioning football team absolutely falls to pieces if two of those attackers are missing, by your own admission too. So what's the plan there like? Leave it be, new contracts for Gayle and Carroll and just hope the good ones don't get injured this time? Do we need to spend our budget on repairing the full-backs yet again after utter shite you endorsed like Krafth, Rose and Lewis didn't work?

What's the priority then? Just see anyone who's kicking about on a freebie? I could tell you that mate after five minutes on transfermarkt. I'll save you the trouble: there's Lundstram, Ryan Betrand, Steve Cook from Bournemouth and half the Palace squad; so crack on, if you get on the blower now we'll have next season's squad set by the time the Cup Final kicks off. Unless you reckon we've got a shot at Aguero n'all but then I suppose we've already got a threat up front so why bother. 

More defeatist, depressing, made-up, clueless wank. 

Horseshit from him.  The bit of the interview that he's talking about, he leads into it with "and here's the big thing...".  A flippant remark doesn't get that sort of build-up.

Clearly thought that he could exonerate himself by reminding everyone that NUFC have been fucking bobbins for fifteen years. "I'm actually doing a good job and you lot need to know your place".

The fact that he didn't give previous consideration to the consequences of his remarks is his hard chunk.  Tried to give himself a big pat on the back on national radio and he's now had to back-pedal.  Boofuckinghoo ya silly fat twat!

Did Rafa ever fo a talksport interview? 

My first question as a journalist would have been, "why did you do an interview with talksport?"

There is nothing to be gained by talking to them. He could have easily done an off camera, in depth interview with and local journalist and it would have served his agenda better. 

8 minutes ago, BlueStar said:

Can Covid be transmitted through the medium of a hoyed cabbage? Don't want anyone at the Sheffield match to fall foul of restrictions 

Put a mask on it, it'll be fine.

1 minute ago, STM said:

Did Rafa ever fo a talksport interview? 

My first question as a journalist would have been, "why did you do an interview with talksport?"

There is nothing to be gained by talking to them. He could have easily done an off camera, in depth interview with and local journalist and it would have served his agenda better. 

Yep, because TalkSport are a nonsense shop who won't try to apply any kind of critical thinking to what's going on.

29 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Change the ‘Get out of our club’ chant to simply ‘you useless bastard’ from ‘you fat Cockney bastard’.

Talkshite etc can’t throw at the fans that they’re offensive and abusive. Just cutting and factually correct.

'You fat geordie bastard' imo

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Yep, because TalkSport are a nonsense shop who won't try to apply any kind of critical thinking to what's going on.

Aye, perfect for him. 

Listened to on the regular by braindead fuckwits with no desire/attention span to learn anything beyond what they are spoonfed.

39 minutes ago, CalmintheChaos said:

He should have just kept shut about the fans and expectations and shutting a few people up. I disliked him more than anyone and hammered him since the day he got here but if he gets back to back 13th place finishes that will be decent enough on paper as 13th is about where this squad should be. Especially with ASM and Wilson out for large parts. 

Whoever the manager/head coach  under Ashley is will do well to finish out the bottom 5/6. We do love hounding out managers as well mind, Sir Bobby got it, Pardew got us in Europe and 10th and was still hounded out ffs.

That never happened. Not staying back for a lap of honour is not hounding someone out and that's all this myth boils down to for those that perpetuate it. There was a similiar turn out at the end of the 00/01 season - so we 'hounded' him for 4years by that definition. Apart from Smith and Roeder everyone that was hounded - Souness, McLaren, Bruce, Big Sam, Pardew - is fair enough surely.

Also no different from any other club. Its what football fans do. Just have a look at any of their forums.

Edited by Wolfcastle