Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Bet he's wishing he didn't now, he could have claimed he didn't get a bad reception otherwise.

You can see him at the start turn around to the other Steve's thinking, "should i or shouldn't i".

[emoji38]

Edited by ToonArmy1892

He’ll be totally gutted tonight as I honestly think that after the last few games he thought he would get an easy ride. Mind so did I, so well done to the ones in a crowd (sounded like a few also) who give him the stick he deserved.

Edited by et tu brute

14 hours ago, Lazarus said:

Did he walk the whole way round on his own?

Hope so :lol:

He started to. Then the boos started and he did a semi circle to catch up with the team and mingle with the appreciated. Couldn't get away from "sad mackem bastard" though.

14 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

About 1 minute 20 for the boos at FT 

Inject this shit straight in to my eyeballs. Got to love it. [emoji38]

Love how quick he walks to try and catch up with the players so he can mingle in and hide from the boos. Also love when the boos start all the players heads turn round to see him enter the pitch yet all just carry on and ignore him. 

29 minutes ago, Dokko said:

Love how quick he walks to try and catch up with the players so he can mingle in and hide from the boos. Also love when the boos start all the players heads turn round to see him enter the pitch yet all just carry on and ignore him. 

I loved how he was planning on walking around all 4 corners and then cut the corners as soon as the boos started. Ha Ha Ha.

Coward.

Guest HTT II

I could see him resigning in the summer, blaming fan abuse and the high expectations. He’d get another cushy gig somewhere.

Guest HTT II

Full crowds this season and he wouldn’t have been able to handle the SMB chants. Next season if there are full houses, it could get even uglier than he is, for him.

40 minutes ago, Dokko said:

More importantly why is anyone clapping ?

Guest HTT II
Just now, Darth Crooks said:

Yeah he’s absolutely powder puff. Not half the stubborn cunt he makes out like Pardew was. There was a skin. Snake skin.

Aye he’s thick skinned only in his obesity, otherwise he’s from planet soft cunt.

Just now, HTT II said:

Full crowds this season and he wouldn’t have been able to handle the SMB chants. Next season if there are full houses, it could get even uglier than he is, for him.

Full houses - just what Ashley wants . The best way to signal displeasure re Bruce is not to turn up at all 

1 minute ago, HTT II said:

I could see him resigning in the summer, blaming fan abuse and the high expectations. He’d get another cushy gig somewhere.

No chance....he might resign 6 games into next season without a point to his name then still blame fan pressure.

Should see him finished in the top two divisions.  Remember....we're a graveyard for managers

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, InspectorCoarse said:

Full houses - just what Ashley wants . The best way to signal displeasure re Bruce is not to turn up at all 

That goes without saying, but to hear a full house chant SMB at Bruce would be my own personal form of payback for the cunt that he is and the shower of shite he has been as our ‘manager’ (he’s a glorified number two now after Jones’ arrival).

Edited by HTT II

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, gjohnson said:

No chance....he might resign 6 games into next season without a point to his name then still blame fan pressure.

Should see him finished in the top two divisions.  Remember....we're a graveyard for managers

Nah, he’ll still end up at a cushy job and I just think the thought of starting next season knowing 53,000 fans will be back might just make him think ‘kin hell... here’s hoping anyway. Although I dread to think who they’d get to replace him!

Guest reefatoon
44 minutes ago, Minhosa said:

I loved how he was planning on walking around all 4 corners and then cut the corners as soon as the boos started. Ha Ha Ha.

Coward.

[emoji38] Aye, made a mad dash to grab Joelinton the injured straggler.