Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest HTT II
1 minute ago, Lazarus said:

And the backpass rule........

And Wor Stiffler is far more eloquent and handsome, unlike the drunkard Yorkie...

Guest HTT II
5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

:lol: it's not me, you narna.

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11678/12310018/allan-saint-maximin-exclusive-why-newcastle-should-sign-joe-willock-his-trophy-demands-and-charity-work

The clip of Steve having a good chuckle at the thought of us being a team that signs really good players is via this link. 

You doth protest too much... 

Guest HTT II
18 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Nah its not Yorkie - hes not that well spoken.

Being pissed does wonders for your articulation...

Guest HTT II
24 minutes ago, astraguy said:

is @Ando7 still leaking info? dont really bother looking into match threads 

You mean Mouth of the Tyne?

Edited by HTT II

The pissed lad was spot on. The comments are depressing though. Plenty who agree with him, unfortunately far too many who simply don't get it. Some even defending Ashley for "trying to sell."

Imagine, fucking imagine shilling for Mike Ashley man. 

Until he's gone, Ashley is still here. Still the custodian for the club and the city to a wider extent - he might be trying to sell but he hasn't yet for years he's acted as if it's the opposite. Each day with Bruce, with Ashley is another day wasted because he doesn't care, we've known that forever

That lad in that vid, I know him well and don’t believe he posts on here.

Hes took some stick on social media but he’s bang on. Majority of our fans get what they deserve with this shit club. 

51 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

The pissed lad was spot on. The comments are depressing though. Plenty who agree with him, unfortunately far too many who simply don't get it. Some even defending Ashley for "trying to sell."

Imagine, fucking imagine shilling for Mike Ashley man. 

Aye that bloke has single handedly caused 14 years of a total lack of investment and the club being totally static at best during the biggest boom period for the Premier League. You could make some excuses for the last person who oversaw a similar period within the 80s (McKeag) as he didn’t have the finances. The fact that this cunt did/does have the resources to invest and grow the business, but has continually refused is forever unforgivable. All you have to do is look at the photos of multimillion pound players using paddling pools and wheelie bins to hate the cunt, for making these last 14 years a total and utterly pointless period, apart from the appreciation of certain players briefly within that time.

Edited by et tu brute

Guest HTT II
56 minutes ago, Danh1 said:

Hes took some stick on social media but he’s bang on. Majority of our fans get what they deserve with this shit club. 

Anyone giving him stick is an absolute cunt because he is spot on, pissed or not, he’s easily more articulate than most of our ‘fans’ have been or have expressed an opinion on things.

3 hours ago, Danh1 said:

Buy him a pint for me.

Just watched The Entertainers on Sky (great show BTW) and who do I see leading the celebrations for Man U .............

Steve fuckin fat heed Bruce smiling like a Cheshire cat rubbing our noses in it .......cunt.