Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Staggering no broadcaster picked up one of the most, if not the most, experienced PL managers out there to cover the Euros. The man who managed to match the mighty Rafa for his beloved club. 

Where is the cunt sunbathing this summer? Alex's backyard?

Edited by nufcjb

4 hours ago, BlueStar said:

How come I didn't know there was a 5-Live pundit called Mr Bruce-Ball and why isn't he assigned exclusively to cover our games?

Chris Sutton :anguish:

Another cunt I wish would follow Brewcie into oblivion

• 2 weeks later...

Nice fella though isn't he?!

https://theathletic.com/2703992/2021/07/14/christian-atsu-disagreeing-with-bruce-being-shoved-by-benitez-howes-tough-training-and-nearly-joining-liverpool/

“I had started five games in a row but, for the next match against Manchester United, he took me out of the team. He gave me a reason but I cannot say it,” Atsu says, chuckling, as if almost in disbelief. “I cannot say,” he repeats when pressed. Is it fair to say he did not agree with it, though? “All I can say is he gave me a reason, fair enough, but I cannot say I agree, I cannot say any more,” he adds, now in fits of laughter. “To be honest, because of the reason he gave, that made it very hard for me for the rest of my time there.”

The cagey and sometimes almost contradictory responses continue. “Last summer, the manager told me I had to move on,” Atsu says. “He was very good about that, open and up front. He told me I wasn’t going to be part of the squad, which is what you want as a player.” He pauses as the uncontrollable laughter resumes. “He gave me a reason for that, too, which I will not say either. I still cannot believe the reasons. But I said to him, ‘OK, no problem, I understand’. After speaking to my family, I decided to stay, even though I knew I would not play. It was a strange year. One day, long in the future, I will tell my full story.”

it's best you go on and find another club son

/

HsC809g.png

Edited by thomas

18 minutes ago, gdm said:

“All the big clubs” cunt

For everyone drawing parallels with this oaf in the Rafa thread, this right here is a prime example of mentality differences. Doesn't deserve to be mentioned in the same breath.