Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Doesn't want to bullshit the fans!! :lol:

Honest and realistic my fucking hole. The whole operation is disingenuous to the extreme. Laughable how melts like Chris Waugh get taken in by a few soundbites. 

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

Doesn't want to bullshit the fans!! :lol:

Honest and realistic my fucking hole. The whole operation is disingenuous to the extreme. Laughable how melts like Chris Waugh get taken in by a few soundbites.

This is the primary reason why I have little to no respect to Mark Douglas as well, they're all happy to toe the line as long as they get to speak to the club.

Need more Craig Hopes in our lives.

Stabbed Sheffield Wednesday in the back to crawl here to his home town club, insurrected and abused by its owner, so he could prostrate himself before that very owner, and be complicit in the malevolent, greedy defecation of the club because its a gig you wouldn't otherwise get and an easy life, on account of it not really being a football club -but that's okay because it works out for Bruce and Ashley.

Yeah, I dont have a lot of sympathy for him to say the least.

Edited by Wolfcastle

Guest HTT II
2 hours ago, neesy111 said:

You agreed to that transfer strategy you fucking melted candle of a cunt.

Wow, I love this insult, gonna nick this ha ha. 

He's at the Pardew level of putting Newcastle down with his comments now "wait till the BIG clubs have done their business" Fuck off man.

He could literally leave now with a fuck you to Ashley about not wanting to be involved in the piss pulling of "his" club and he could walk away with dignity, probably into the Swansea job with a pay rise.

Think his Willock begging over the last few months is the most cringe. 

"Will Arsenal let us buy him?"

"Can we get him on loan if no one else buys him first?"

"If I offer to walk Arteta's dog for a month will he unblock me on WhatsApp?"

1 hour ago, Ben said:

He's at the Pardew level of putting Newcastle down with his comments now "wait till the BIG clubs have done their business" Fuck off man.

He could literally leave now with a fuck you to Ashley about not wanting to be involved in the piss pulling of "his" club and he could walk away with dignity, probably into the Swansea job with a pay rise.

Arsenal who finished a whole four places above us. We should be aiming for them, not bigging up how subservient we have to be to them. 

Bruce's comments, as horrific as they seem, aren't that far wrong tbh. We may have been a big club in the past, we may be in the future but right now we're as smalltime as it gets. We act small, spend small and have no ambition other than staying up every single year. We're not a big club anymore, his comments are a perfect reflection of where we actually are as opposed to to where we all want to be. This is why a change in ownership is essential, this bloke sees success as a negative, something to be wary of as success raises expectations, this ultimately means having to spend more money. That's not why he owns us, he wants maximum exposure and income for the minimal outlay possible, that's his entire mission and it's utterly soul destroying tbh. 

4 hours ago, George Bailey said:

That must be a piss take. Has to be hasn't it?

To me its a straight red just to buy and wear the shirt of Ashley FC.

Its like that film They Live - when i see one I just see a t-shirt with "I don't understand the situation" or "Saddo"  in huge text written across it

The fact millionaire Steve Bruce is going into the new season with such an unprepared squad of players for his home town club and he sits and takes it like a bitch from Ashley tells you everything about the greedy coward.