Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Dry your eyes Luke, another out his depth moronic patsy scamming a living from the game and a scam of a club will come along and entertain you, a fellow no-talent out of his depth prick scamming a living from the game and a scam of a club.

You'll always have a place here as long as the lotto louts run the club, if it was professional you'd be f*cked of course.

1 minute ago, nbthree3 said:

100% agree with my new mate Lukey, however Bruce has done nothing to justify or make his job easier by going up against Ashley for the sake of his reputation 

Greedy fat coward.

2 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Did Benitez walk in the last week in July? Don't think he did like. 

This bloke is a fucking arsehole. Bemoaning the fact his mate is compared to Benitez whilst simultaneously comparing him to Benitez as and when he chooses. This pair of cunts deserve each other.  

4 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Honestly, he is not only the worst sports journalist there is, but he is an absolute cock to go with it. I can honestly see someone giving him a backhander next season if he goes to a home match.

Passes per defensive action (PPDA and alternatively OPPDA) tells you how active the team is in pressing; the number of passes you allow the opposition on average before you make a defensive action like a press or tackle. OPPDA refers to the number of passes you make on average before the opposition makes a defensive action. 

2017/18 - 13.38 PPDA (15th), 8.47 OPPDA (16th) 

2018/19 - 13.99 PPDA (16th), 9.40 OPPDA (18th)

2019/20 - 19.00 PPDA (20th, 19th was Sheffield Utd with 13.71...), 7.55 OPPDA (20th)

2020/21 - 18.00 PPDA (20th), 8.27 OPPDA (18th)

Notice how we've become increasingly more passive under Bruce compared to the previous 2 seasons, even if the actual output (44, 45 points) remained identical 

Edited by nbthree3

Guest reefatoon

Edwards is a Twitter whore gagging for attention. Just like that time he made that story up about his kid wanting to be Womanchester United. Hoying his kid under the bus with complete lies just so some nobody’s on Twitter might make him feel a little relevant. Good old Luke shit dad Edwards

With regards to what cabbageheed has said tonight on transfers, it seems as if Ashley is finally pulling the life-support that he has been running the club on, and will then lay the blame squarely at the feet of the PL.

Anyone who has gotten a season ticket for this coming campaign - you need your heed read.

13 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

He's obviously just wumming, like, try not to pay any attention to it. Such a weird bloke. 

This, the bloke thrives on attention. The best way to hurt him is to block, ignore and don't repost his diatribe. 

Having said that, I'd pay good money to see him laid out.

Edited by The Prophet

Another season of Ashley and Bruce confirmed then.

Watching your empty shell of a club, do the absolute bare minimum to try and survive another year, whilst serving up an absolute eye sore on the pitch. Surely its easier than ever to walk away?

He said “this season is going to be joyless if this is the attitude”, I’m sorry but this season - and probably the next ten are going to be utterly joyless regardless. As long as the obese dinner lady and Ashley are here, we are a fucking misery. I hope we go down with 0 points, that’s how much I care. The bald headed fucking moron. 

The thing is with Edwards, he's winning. Whenever someone likes, comments or shares his shit take, he's done his job. That's why when he's not kissing Bruce's rancid, fat arse, he's writing hatchet jobs for the Telegraph. Easy bites and constant attention.