Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

This season is going to be an epic watch for all the wrong reasons. The club has sat on the edge of the cliff for so long now just eating for that one moment to push it over. I can see several on the horizon and one of them will do it and the floodgates will open. It feels like the season the mackems went down. Everything just lined up perfectly.

As much as I hate Edwards & Bruce, he's got a point mind. Bruce, the PL & the failed takeover are just a massive distraction from the real cause of this club's slow and painful death, one Michael James Wallace Ashley.

Time to forget the sideshows, get behind a genuine cause, and run this cunt out of town once and for all.

9 minutes ago, Dokko said:

This season is going to be an epic watch for all the wrong reasons. The club has sat on the edge of the cliff for so long now just eating for that one moment to push it over. I can see several on the horizon and one of them will do it and the floodgates will open. It feels like the season the mackems went down. Everything just lined up perfectly.

I was certain of relegation last season, but turns out as long as we've got ASM & Wilson fit for the main part of the season we will scrape through on individual contributions. If one of them gets a bad long term injury or is sold before the window closes without an equally good replacement lined up we're down.

The fans can direct as much anger as they want at Bruce but he's not the problem. He's the symptom. 

He's fucking shite and should be nowhere near a PL club but there is only one man to blame for that. It's the same odious fat cunt that has been at the root of our problems for the past decade. 

I'm happy for Bruce to go but he'll only be replaced by some other loser. 

Bruce deserves pelters just for being a fucking arsehole, regardless of his influence or role in the wider situation at the club. But if there was any sort of 'Sack Bruce' campaign I'd agree that it would be a bit of a waste of energy. We did that with Pardew and whilst I felt absolutely convinced - during and for a long time afterwards - that it was a worthwhile endeavour, ultimately it left no legacy. We're right back where we started with an arguably even worse version. 

I feel like if Jones would take over I'd be up for that. While Bruce is completely out of his depth as a manager the thing that gets me more than anything else is how utterly unlikeable he is and how he is just constantly shooting the club down. Not to mention the complete and utter lies he is constantly spouting. I can't stand the cunt and don't want him here anymore even if hes replaced with a similar has been. 

Edited by Decky

I honestly think he’s deliberately doing a worse job because he wants out with a pay off. He’ll look after a few of his buddies on the way out the door, maybe some players he had before, one last decent contract type thing while giving the ok to sell off anything decent we have.

4 hours ago, et tu brute said:

Actually for the first time in months had a gander at Edwards’s tweets, fuck me he has had a full ok meltdown tonight [emoji38]

300 comments on his last tweet, all of them totally disagreeing with him and calling him out, has he even spoken to any fans of Newcastle United in a constructive manner? Other than call them out when they don't agree with him.

15 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

I think we say it every new season, but this is surely the worst prepared the club has ever been.

Depends what we're preparing for. If it's 'progress' then yeah, it's right up there among the worse summers, because we're handicapping ourselves to the extent that bettering last season's finish seems virtually impossible.

If it's for 'survival', I don't think there's any big deal. Without Willock we're in a slightly worse position than we were at the season's end, but the main core of very good players is still there and there's been no dramas, no backbreaking journeys across China or North America, and they're just getting on with it - in their incredibly limited and two-bit fashion. 

10 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I'm not 100% sure whether we would have gone down or not without Willock last season. The other teams were so bad. Best hope is that happens again I suppose. 

Thrilling times. 

I'm not arsed, me. Relegate good times, come on.

13 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Depends what we're preparing for. If it's 'progress' then yeah, it's right up there among the worse summers, because we're handicapping ourselves to the extent that bettering last season's finish seems virtually impossible.

If it's for 'survival', I don't think there's any big deal. Without Willock we're in a slightly worse position than we were at the season's end, but the main core of very good players is still there and there's been no dramas, no backbreaking journeys across China or North America, and they're just getting on with it - in their incredibly limited and two-bit fashion. 

I do think fans being back will make it harder for Bruce this season both in terms of our fans being on his back, and away games being more difficult with opposition fans being back. 

I think these 2 factors will push this current squad a lot closer to relegation than last season.

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, Rocker said:

I'm not arsed, me. Relegate good times, come on.

Totally agree. I'm going to take some great twisted pleasure in watching us crash and burn. Like some spoilt little kid, if I can't have nice things then I hope it all burns to the ground. I want to see all involved with our shit tip of a club, Ashley, Charnley, Barnes, Bruce, the useless bunch of Steve's, the lot of them getting loads of abuse and feeling the strain of it all. Hopefully it gets that toxic that protesting becomes the norm (against the premier league too). Quite looking forward to it all now actually. Start with West Ham ripping us a new one and Bruce getting shit load of abuse.  Fancy things being that bad that all you hope for is seeing those involved suffer. What a wank club we are.

13 hours ago, The Prophet said:

The thing is with Edwards, he's winning. Whenever someone likes, comments or shares his shit take, he's done his job. That's why when he's not kissing Bruce's rancid, fat arse, he's writing hatchet jobs for the Telegraph. Easy bites and constant attention.

Well actually the Bruce Out brigade are winning as well. We got Lyuke recommending Bruce walk away, and that shows the protestors are getting to both of them. Win.