Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

8 minutes ago, Menace said:

Not playing devils advocate here, but when did people start caring about friendlies so much? I didn't even know we played yesterday tbf.

That's why i'm a bit encouraged, having a go at him in a friendly is a good start at least.

Not that anyone should even be at the matches like, but if you are, at least do something.

1 hour ago, midds said:

Everything's always a battle with him isn't it? Battle to get fit, battle to stay up, battle to stay in the cups, battle to secure a signing, the constant barrage of negativity is just bizarre. It's almost as if he knows that pushing the struggle relentlessly will hoodwink some into thinking that his repeated failures as a manager is simply down to his unlucky hand he's been dealt. This constant battle to achieve anything of note attracts sympathy from his mates in the press. It's as if he's engineering the narrative so he either 'triumphs' in the face of adversity or heroically succumbs to the constant battles he's fighting and inevitable losing. 

Completely ignoring the fact he's actually in charge of the team and is able to influence every single thing that he does with his squad on a daily basis and has been for 2 fucking years now. He's a horrible, sly, 2 faced, manipulative cunt. 

Beautifully put!

I literally change channel if his big cabbage bonce ever appear and go out of my way to not his utterly pathetic quotes!

Hes an absolute fraud and a bellend!

1 hour ago, ToonArmy1892 said:

He is the total opposite of Rafa in every way.

You just couldn't imagine Rafa putting his hand down his pants to give his town halls a good juggling in front of the press and fans at a training session could you. 

1 hour ago, Menace said:

Not playing devils advocate here, but when did people start caring about friendlies so much? I didn't even know we played yesterday tbf.

By pre-Ashley standards people don't care about friendlies now

5,000 to Ibrox, 45,000 at the Charity Shield, Barcelona/Juventus/Bayern at home, Juventus away, televised friendlies, seeing big new signings play, 100k gates on Asian tours, looking ahead to the  next season with varying degrees of excitment.

Edited by Wolfcastle

6 minutes ago, jonbobson said:

The fans had pardew almost in tears and scared to leave the dugout.

It will be worse for Brucey, I'm quite sure of that.

If the takeover was still a realistic prospect Bruce could have coasted for another season. With it all going nowhere and the PL dug in for the long haul against the hated northern upstarts NUFC, Brucey will start to feel the pressure more.

Ironic that his biggest fan Luke Baldwards was taking the piss out of fans who wanted the takeover, and now that it's coming apart, his chum will be getting more flak not less. I do take some small delicious pleasure in that. 

Guest HTT II
34 minutes ago, huss9 said:

Whoever that cunt is in the video, both fan and ‘pundit’, I guarantee neither have ever been to a football match, utter shameless.

49 minutes ago, Wullie said:

PFM's absolutely love the phrase "ran around", John Anderson uses it all the time. Any player who he thinks has played well has done so primarily because they ran around.

Jack Colback syndrome.

Nice stats in here detailing our strategy, if you can call it that 

PPDA_bar-1.png

Pressures_bar-1.png

field_tilt.png

(Field tilt is useful in revealing which side is more dominant in matches. Rather than simply looking at the average possession statistics, field tilt provides a clearer picture of where that possession is. It’s not always about simply keeping the ball, it’s about getting into the areas that matter.)

PL-20-21-2048x1513.jpg