Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

13 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

First question should be do you think the squad is stronger than the one that finished last season. 

Guaranteed to say it's been a difficult transfer window for every club.

“Hey,look. We all nerw how hard it is to get the right quality here. It was always going to be a struggle. But hey, I’ve been knocking down the door and we’ve done ok, yes it’s exactly the same squad we finished with last season but we’ve done ok.  Can anyone else smell bacon?”

1 hour ago, Joey Linton said:

First question should be do you think the squad is stronger than the one that finished last season. 

To be fair, I'm sure he'll be happy to have the same squad that won 5, drew 2 out of our last 9, including draws against Liverpool and Spurs, beating Leicester 4-2 and scoring 3 against the champions.

Guest HTT II
2 minutes ago, Hhtoon said:

To be fair, I'm sure he'll be happy to have the same squad that won 5, drew 2 out of our last 9, including draws against Liverpool and Spurs, beating Leicester 4-2 and scoring 3 against the champions.

Fluke results 

8 minutes ago, Lazarus said:

Jones effect shirley?

Is he back yet?

Yeah, he's back and sounds like he takes most of the training sessions from player soundbites. 

Leaves Bruce to the sexy media duties and to take the credit when it goes well.

Edited by Hhtoon

2 minutes ago, CFlan said:

The journalists just sit there and write down what he says. Imagine putting it up to the cunt. 

”Or else we’ll get a ban from the club!” So fucking what, they’re not telling you anything anyway

God I hate the fucker. Won his league, couldn't have done any better, great season. What about attempting to join the league above? Mediocrity dressed as success, first press conference back and the cunt's wound me up already with his gormless, self-promoting bullshit. Spinning it already before a ball's been kicked, the rancid twat, uuurgh. 

I hate him but he has such poor way with words if he said something like " we know its a tough league and we look to improve year on year we want to push on and get into the top 10" or " we know that the league is tough and the places at the top are currently beyond our reach but our aim is to be competitive with everyone as we look to move up the league and be in the mix with the clubs consistently challenging in the top half" 

everything is just so negative even his positive spins seem like BS or negative still, glad he isnt taking training sessions as I wouldnt feel confident beating a paper bag to the bin with him in charge.