Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111
2 minutes ago, Dr Jinx said:

Remember him laughing and joking with OGS after they beat us last season? I can’t really find the words to accurately describe how much I hate this cunt.

Nice guy though apparently.

1 hour ago, robbo_11 said:

I've no faith there is anymore interest in us from Ashley to make this decision. If he didn't get sacked following Brighton away last season and the pressure that came with that then a 2-2 draw is probably seen as a point gained.

Yeah, i fear you are right. Wishfull thinking..

Anyone who thinks another manager couldn't get better performances/results than this prick are deluded.

Sick of seeing all the "Well its Ashleys fault, no investment etc etc." Ready made excuses for this fat turkey to gobble up.

There are plenty of managers out there with teams playing well above their means despite terrible backing.

3 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

This fat cunt been pancaked yet?

No such luck, even after admitting that he's in charge of the defensive side of our game and then saying that's what's let us down in every post-match interview. All I can say is he must have one hell of a pay off that Ashley's not willing to cough up for.

Guest reefatoon

The only enjoyment I can take out of that was seeing how red his face was on the sidelines when they were singing “you’re just a fat Mackem bastard”. Was a thing of beauty.

6 minutes ago, reefatoon said:

The only enjoyment I can take out of that was seeing how red his face was on the sidelines when they were singing “you’re just a fat Mackem bastard”. Was a thing of beauty.

who was signing this? Home or away fans? 

"After watching it (the tackle that led to the penalty)back, I think it is the right decision but it was a charade for VAR to give it. In my opinion this needs to be addressed. 

"We did turn it around. We didn't play anywhere near good enough in the first half. Second half we showed much better to get on the ball to have the courage to go forward and play forward. It was much better second half. 

"In my opinion we have taken the lead twice and deserved to go on and win it. We've now given three penalties away and it's cost us badly. 

"You are always at your most vulnerable when you score. We have scored with two or three minutes to play and haven't seen it through. That's disappointing - of course it is - but the decision has gone against us. We just have to take it and stop making these decisions that give penalties away.

What actual planet is this Leviathan of long ball football from ? 

Old Trafford will be a bloodbath. Only consolation for him being it might not be as ruthless as normal due to a few being rested after International duty, coasting a bit and getting Ronaldo bedded in fully. Not that they're not capable of dismantling this squad HE'S put together mind, if they want 6 or 7 they'll get them. (1 point out of 12)

Followed by Leeds at home. Bielsa will hand this fat wanker his own arsehole on a platter, they'll press and counter attack at will, no secret we look completely unfit and he'll exploit that in the last 10 mins of each half particularly. (1 /15)

Wolves away - a point at best. (1/2 out of 18)

Spurs at home - loss. Kane and Son are too much for this lot (Looking at 1/2 out of 21)

After that it's a question of how long do you give him? How bad does it need to get? Palace away followed by Chelsea at home, could very easily be looking at 1 or 2 points from 24 or 27, it's not unrealistic at all. 

Trying to work if there any managers that I'd prefer to have Bruce over.  I'm not convinced I can think of one.  Maybe Pulis?  But even that's a stretch.  At least Kinnear would offer some comedic value.

15 minutes ago, Hughesy said:

Trying to work if there any managers that I'd prefer to have Bruce over.  I'm not convinced I can think of one.  Maybe Pulis?  But even that's a stretch.  At least Kinnear would offer some comedic value.

At least Pulis would go into each game with a plan.

15 minutes ago, STM said:

Howe is a no brainer. Even for him. Could come here for 2 seasons, sort out Bruce's mess and leave in a better place. Jones will become boss though.

You're probably right, but like fuck am I convinced on Jones as a coach and certainly not as a manager.

3 hours ago, et tu brute said:

I'm not the biggest fan of Almiron, but even though I'm not, it's so obvious that playing him in that midfield position, is making him totally anonymous on the pitch and looking like a headless chicken. We all know about Bruce and his sunday league management skills, but what the fuck is Jones playing at also.

exactly, i think even jones has lost any credit he initially had. seems to be strikers coach and nowt else. he must be as tactically clueless as bruce and the other steves.

6 minutes ago, huss9 said:

exactly, i think even jones has lost any credit he initially had. seems to be strikers coach and nowt else. he must be as tactically clueless as bruce and the other steves.

I remember Rob Lee was far from impressed when he came, as his son was under him at Luton. As I said, we know Bruce is a sunday league manager, but questions have to be asked on Jones also. We look totally disjointed all over the field.

Edited by et tu brute