Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

When the players were getting water during the first half on Saturday Jones had them in a circle and was giving instructions. 

While Bruce stood about 4ft away looking down and drinking out of his favourite water bottle. 

1 minute ago, BennyBlanco said:

Whilst I don’t like him, this is a pretty shitty way to treat him when he’s been nothing but loyal to the hierarchy. At this point the only positive would be if the roof fell in on the entire thing and we started again from scratch.

Nah. Fuck him. He knew exactly what he was getting himself into. 

Blokes getting shit on from a great height and its being played out in public, its glorious to see. Anyone who had any jot of self respect would walk but its Steve Bruce we're talking about.

His mates in the media say he wont walk as he doesn't want to let down the staff etc., didn't fucking bother him at Hull and Sheff Wed did it?

2 minutes ago, BennyBlanco said:

Whilst I don’t like him, this is a pretty shitty way to treat him when he’s been nothing but loyal to the hierarchy. At this point the only positive would be if the roof fell in on the entire thing and we started again from scratch.

It's strange because they don't normally treat people like this. How ever could he have predicted it? 

45 minutes ago, Ben said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/ive-been-totally-selfish-ex-sheffield-wednesday-manager-steve-bruce-opens-exit-newcastle-united-486476%3famp

The former Hull City boss also scoffed at suggestions he would be a mere 'puppet' for owner Mike Ashley, and claimed: “I’m not going to be anybody’s ‘yes’ man, I’m too long in the tooth for that. I’ve heard it said that I’m a puppet, but I’m not Mike Ashley’s bagman or anything else.

_111120995_strikerbystevebruce.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR__-COkvK8lAd736OKjpA

Please let this be a premonition?  “I was about to leave, that I was in a delicate situation”. “I was being held by two men who were living in the past”

I look forward to the next press conference as unfortunately he has backed himself into a corner this window so can't express any disappointment regarding missing out on any players. Club is in absolute tatters.

9 minutes ago, Shearergol said:

So we got rid of 7 (I think) and spent £5m on a player we had last season :lol:

Didn't scrape 17th,  which Ashley considers a luxury, he's just rebalancing us towards the bare minimum, so a) he can benefit more and b) the club suffers as much as possible without costing him anything.

And I'm not even joking. Laughable people are completely allowed to do this.