Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest neesy111
26 minutes ago, Wullie said:

I mean, I can't speak for the super rich elite like Steve Bruce but regardless of how much money I had, unless I've got my own jet I'd fly from my local airport for a 3 hour flight like everyone else does. You can't get to Portugal from Newcastle via business class airline, am I fuck schlepping to Heathrow or somewhere for a bit of extra legroom. He lives in Ponteland I think, the airport's basically in his back garden.

Also far better for the environment.

Guest neesy111

Hopefully he gets covid out there and isn't allowed bacl to the UK for our man utd and Leeds games.

Forgot, can't say nasty things like that.....

Edited by neesy111

4 minutes ago, midds said:

Hope it's a one-way ticket to Kabul. 

As a government envoy. Well you know, things are bad today, but i can already see signs that we are turning this around. The regime in charge immediately before i got here did things their own particular way and I just hope we can match those mighty achievements. It won't happen overnight though, let me tell you. 

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, Joey Linton said:

As a government envoy. Well you know, things are bad today, but i can already see signs that we are turning this around. The regime in charge immediately before i got here did things their own particular way and I just hope we can match those mighty achievements. It won't happen overnight though, let me tell you. 

Definitely work in progress.

39 minutes ago, Ben said:

Looks like Bruce has gone to his Villa in Portugal

I'm sure he's plotting a spectacular strategic and tactical response to 1 point from 3 games and a cup exit, rather than just lolling around like a beached fucking whale without a care in the world.