Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

47 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Cannot get over him going away on holiday ffs. :lol:  Nee doubt the lads have been given another extended break too. 

Wouldn't be surprised if he's the only top flight manager who's took a holiday in the international break. He's only been back from the summer break about a month.

The fat lazy bastard.

Guest neesy111
Just now, Numbers said:

Is this fucking slug really in Portugal? I thought that was just a rumour on Twitter....

Has a villa in the Algarve...

Just now, neesy111 said:

Has a villa in the Algarve...

Yea but shouldn't he be spending the time actually coming up with a credible game plan. Actually never mind the bloke would just be stinking out the training ground.

Genuinely hope there's been a massive falling out and the gormless knacker has flounced off to Portugal in the huff, the absolute turbocunt. It'll be amazing to see the fall out. The disinterested, malevolent force meets the incompetent, obnoxious object. It's a battle for the ages. May they battle for eternity, for they truly deserve each other :)

40 minutes ago, Charlies said:

Love him or hate him he's class when it comes to calling managers/the club out. Another ban incoming for Mr Hope.

Craig Hope is a top lad and one of us

1 hour ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Let the fireworks begin.

Or just fizzle out with a little poof!

Bruce won't say anything, he'll just grumble to his mates and carry on. Charnley has given his little rejoinder on Ashley's orders, job's a good un. Both sides will just carry on and count the money, while the players continue to not give a fuck and sleepwalk through the season. 

48 minutes ago, Numbers said:

Yea but shouldn't he be spending the time actually coming up with a credible game plan. Actually never mind the bloke would just be stinking out the training ground.

He can roll his sleeves up in Portugal just like he can here to be fair. That's all he's got. 

Edited by Joey Linton

13 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

He can roll his sleeves up in Portugal just like he can here to be fair. That's all he's got. 

The only time Bruce rolls his sleeves up is to tuck into his Bacon Sarnie with extra Lurpak (c)

I watched that Gary Neville/Roy Keane interview last night and Keane mentions how he has only had two jobs whereas other blokes have had 7,8,9 jobs without any great show of talent.

it’s pretty clear who he’s getting at and Neville makes a point of saying that Keane doesn’t play the game with journalists, etc.

Side note, Keane comes across really well in that interview and appears to have learned from mistakes made while manager of the mackems and Ipswich. His needs of his charges seem to be pretty much what I would look for. I used to think he was just a contrary nobhead but I can’t help but like the bloke.

18 minutes ago, WarrenBartonCentrePartin said:

Absolutely creased this kissarse patsy is being stitched up by his employer. Serves him right.

It was always going to happen and always will whoever they employ.