Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

"The fans want to know" "Overwhelming requests from fans" yet it's Ryder and the Chronicle's fault for asking what the fans want? A disbelief from Bruce that fans want to question why their head coach has gone on holiday. If he had defended himself well and calmly, maybe we'd understand why he took that decision. But he's deliberately averse, defensive and playing all the wrong cards

1 minute ago, nbthree3 said:

"The fans want to know" "Overwhelming requests from fans" yet it's Ryder and the Chronicle's fault for asking what the fans want? A disbelief from Bruce that fans want to question why their head coach has gone on holiday. If he had defended himself well and calmly, maybe we'd understand why he took that decision. But he's deliberately averse, defensive and playing all the wrong cards

He's being Bruce, nothing in the last 20 years of this blokes disingenuous career could convince many of his altruism, he prepared to shit on entire cities by managing both clubs in the same city purely for financial gain, Money is his god, not trophies, accolades, warm wishes from fans etc, he's prepared to bluff his way into any situation that increases his wealth, he will always get found out as he has the very basic of skills (the warm arm around the shoulder tactic) its dinosaur distraction tactics, he's tried to copy other managers (who's name / names I would never put in a paragraph with this fuckas name attached) who do actually have some skills & pass himself off as a nice guy who's always warm to the press who play his tune, when the veil starts to slip he reverts to the Leviathan that he is.

A truly awful man, manager & person whose just desserts will be payed out in the public domain which im afraid is exactly what he deserves in my opinion.  

1 minute ago, nbthree3 said:

Speaking of your name, he said that "rolled our sleeves up" in the club interview 1:10 mark 

Its beyond pitiful, he's spewing out contradictions & generalisations that anyone with any idea about football would see through, someone mentioned earlier on this thread, he's basically blustering through pressers & post match interviews by saying whatever comes into his head, todays post match interview is quintessential Bruce, defensive, brusque & going on the attack to what in my opinion was a perfectly reasonable question ref his golfing trip, if he hadn't been on holiday just say "no I haven't" likewise if he had then simply explain why he went, it had to be better than trying to cover it up by blustering & trying to turn the complete shitshow into a them & us hunker down Rourkes drift standoff, it cant end well for him here however it hasn't anywhere else & the little shit winnet keeps popping up like a Guinness turd that keeps popping back up never mind how many skid marks it leaves on the way down but keeps popping back up. 

Rinse & repeat. 

38 minutes ago, joeyt said:

Ryder doesn't even question him directly, he hides behind the 'our fans are asking us to ask you' line

Grow some journalistic balls and just ask him why he went on holiday directly

Why is it such an offensive question anyway if Bruce really believes he's done nothing wrong?

2 minutes ago, TRon said:

Why is it such an offensive question anyway if Bruce really believes he's done nothing wrong?

In an allotment full of hard veg he always kicks the mushroom................................................yes, fuck you Cantona

Guest neesy111
10 minutes ago, midds said:

Meticulous preparation and sill gets fucking dicked 4-1 but a stuttering and rusty Man U. What the fuck does that say about the coaching team??

Especially when we works on the defensive side of things as he said.

19 minutes ago, Ben said:

Just a joke to him now

If he’s starting to make glib comments while the club sinks further into the abyss he can fuck off with his bullshit articles mentioning scraping mushy peas off the gallowgate kerb and rubbing them across his bracket.

4 minutes ago, Sima said:

If he’s starting to make glib comments while the club sinks further into the abyss he can fuck off with his bullshit articles mentioning scraping mushy peas off the gallowgate kerb and rubbing them across his bracket.

Of all the adjectives that could be used to describe Bruce then 'meticulous' would be right at the bottom. This fucking knacker has a proven track record over 2 decades that puts him rock bottom of all PL managers in history, he's the exact opposite of meticulous, he's a fucking shambles and always has been. If this simpering little twat Caulkin isn't capable of getting his sycophantic tongue out of Bruce's arsehole then he shouldn't even be commenting. It's as plain as the mess on his face he's failing miserably and sticking up for him because he's a mate is pathetic from a professional journalist. Birds of a feather.   

Would ANY other manager dare to come out with saying they've played well after another 4-1 drubbing? And I'm not just talking in the Premier League here now, I'm talking about the rest of the football World. He's suck a born loser, it's incredible how happy he is with losing. 

Guest neesy111
Just now, Nobody said:

Would ANY other manager dare to come out with saying they've played well after another 4-1 drubbing? And I'm not just talking in the Premier League here now, I'm talking about the rest of the football World. He's suck a born loser, it's incredible how happy he is with losing. 

As long he's earning his coin, he's happy.  Can't blame him tbh, I'd be the same if I was so shite at my job but get away with it.