Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

2 hours ago, ManDoon said:

He’s melting down way sooner than I thought he would 

You wonder how mad that run last year would have been with fans in the grounds. Not that he won't repeat it this year and next, the fucking charlatan.

20 minutes ago, Nobody said:

Would ANY other manager dare to come out with saying they've played well after another 4-1 drubbing? And I'm not just talking in the Premier League here now, I'm talking about the rest of the football World. He's suck a born loser, it's incredible how happy he is with losing. 

McClaren. 

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

You wonder how mad that run last year would have been with fans in the grounds. Not that he won't repeat it this year and next, the fucking charlatan.

He’d have melted down long before now.  He doesn’t know how lucky he has been, the utter wanker.

27 minutes ago, Joey Linton said:

Nah, I've got no problem with him calling that bullshit out. 

After that performance a real man would have been embarrassed to ask. I can understand why you are sympathetic. 

2 minutes ago, RS said:

After that performance a real man would have been embarrassed to ask. I can understand why you are sympathetic. 

He literally said he didn't ask, just shook the hand of his opponent :lol:

I've seen absolutely nothing of today's match other than the result (I was at Hartlepool's match) but still wanted to pop in here and express my contempt for the fat, ugly, stupid, waste of oxygen CUNT who occupies our dugout. I'd crack open my expensive whiskey if he was brown bread on waking up tomorrow. Fucking hell he's a shit cunt isn't he?

10 minutes ago, KaKa said:

When asked about the holiday this guy actually said "there were 6 of them away, what was I supposed to do ..." :lol:

aye, and “We” were in everyday training. We being the team I assume. 

56 minutes ago, KaKa said:

When asked about the holiday this guy actually said "there were 6 of them away, what was I supposed to do ..." :lol:

Absolutely pitiful response, but it sums him up nicely. A shrug of the shoulders and onto Jet2.com to book some beach sunshine. 

Players arguing with fans, Bruce absolutely rattled by the media, the wheels are off… again. 

Does this happen so regularly at other clubs? :lol: 

Best thing about Ashley being so incompetent is we’re guaranteed Bruce will not be sacked. This is going to get very, very ugly. We’ll probably get relegated, but as we know we have no ambition, does it really matter? At least getting destroyed every week and Bruce potentially breaking down on the sideline is remotely interesting.

Almost tempted to start attending matches purely to revel in the abuse of Bruce. Although it’s be just my luck we’d start spawning results again. I’ll enjoy it from afar.

Yes, of course, which caused all the fuss! :lol:

So who on earth was actually away for us during the break that started today? No one right?! And he's gone off on holiday. What an absolute farce :lol:

Edited by KaKa

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Yes, of course, which caused all the fuss! :lol:

So who on earth was actually away for us during the break that started today? N one right?! What an absolute farce :lol:

Hendrick and Lewis.  Nee idea who the other four are. Fraser? (who’s injured now anyway).

I wonder if Tuchel, Guardiola and Klopp fucked off on a Jet 2 break as there was no point in training…

Edited by Sima

2 minutes ago, Sima said:

Hendrick and Lewis.  Nee idea who the other four are. Fraser? (who’s injured now anyway).

Yeah, those are the only three I can think of, but none of them started, so he could have got some work done with the whole starting 11 that we had out today. And he's carrying on like there was barely anyone around to get anything done :lol:

Edited by KaKa