Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Things feel different this time than they did during that horrible run last season. He seems to be struggling with the pressure and his horrible personality is starting to come through. A bad defeat to Leeds on Friday and he'll be flouncing like fuck in his post match interviews with the local papers. 

As for Edwards. He can get fucked. 

3 minutes ago, Decky said:

Things feel different this time than they did during that horrible run last season. He seems to be struggling with the pressure and his horrible personality is starting to come through. A bad defeat to Leeds on Friday and he'll be flouncing like fuck in his post match interviews with the local papers. 

As for Edwards. He can get fucked. 

Its the fans back in the stadium. 

Really feels like it's bubbling and Friday night it will boil over if there is a bad result. A full away end and loads in the home will rile people up nicely too. 

I agree @Decky  the statement from the club after the window was the moment for me. I’m sure he’s at the end of this tether to the job. Whether that means he’s gone soon or later, I don’t know.

But getting worked by Bielsa at home in front of a crowd who’s had a day to drink or had a long day at work wanting some fun for the weekend - he better have his wits about him because it’s going to be nasty. Let’s see how much of a tough guy he is the prick. 

I was glad that he objectively made himself look an idiot in the post match, cos there were people who up to then still thinking he was coming across well. My Arsenal supporting bro in law said to me that I must have been well pleased with Bruce sticking it to Ashley etc in the pre match. :lol:

1 hour ago, GeordieDazzler said:

Wow absolutely risible stuff here from Luke. He must know deep down how this reflects on him as journalist?

Stop shouting at my friend in other words. The fans should slap that cunt if ever seen in and around the ground. Total tossa 

Wow absolutely risible stuff here from Luke. He must know deep down how this reflects on him as journalist?

Fuck you Luke, you know your mate's under pressure, and unless he can turn it around, the shouts will get louder and louder whether you like it or not. 

Even the Chronicle hit back when he tried to blame their reporter for asking the wrong question. He'll stay on for the money, but don't expect an easy ride. 

I’m sure Bruce’s position will only be under threat if we’re cut adrift past New Year, and maybe not even then. That’s no reason for fans not to give their opinion and speak the truth though, and the truth is that Bruce isn’t good enough for the club.

The team is very capable of playing shit week in week out regardless of what the fans do, or if they’re even in the stadium. That has been proven.

Luke in desperate plea on behalf of his mate there.

So fucking transparent.

SB: 'Here Luke, can you put something out about there being no point in the fans complaining because I'm not gonna get paid off anytime soon and I hate them signing nasty songs'.

LE: 'You bet old chum'.

Jesus :lol: Sit quiet with your thumb up your arse, and be happy about it is essentially what he's saying.

Wonder if those same sources are ones that told him that 'business isn't done' on deadline day. Bald cunt. "After 4 league games" man, how shortsighted can you get? He's just winding the fans up at this stage. Hope he gets severe gout and gets belted owa by a drunk driver on Barrack Road on Friday after the game.

Edited by HaydnNUFC

I honestly think one of the reasons we won’t get rid is because no thought will have been given to replacing him.

When our day-to-day operations are basically overseen entirely by Lee Charnley (with Ashley’s permission via Justin Barnes) then there’s no consideration given to the bigger picture. There’s no forward planning.

Wouldn’t surprise me in the slightest if binning Bruce and getting someone else in is seen as a “faff” that isn’t needed.

1 minute ago, ManDoon said:

I’m far from a big Howe fan, but if you gave him the job now we would be pretty much assured of staying up. 

Plus the football would probably be somewhat decent to watch, and even if you don't have a great team, that can make it worth following your team again. 

40 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Wonder if those same sources are ones that told him that 'business isn't done' on deadline day. Bald cunt. "After 4 league games" man, how shortsighted can you get? He's just winding the fans up at this stage. Hope he gets severe gout and gets belted owa by a drunk driver on Barrack Road on Friday after the game.

Sorry but this is sick mate. I'd hate to see anyone go to jail for running that cunt over😉

12 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

I’m far from a big Howe fan, but if you gave him the job now we would be pretty much assured of staying up. 

When the takeover was looking better than now I didn't want him, just a name that didn't excite me. Now I'd rip you hand off for him, he seems likeable, competent and plays good football. Think he'd be a really good fit even with Ashley.

3 minutes ago, gdm said:

Aye there is no doubt at all in my mind if Bruce goes Jones will just be handed it. We wouldn’t pay a loan fee for a player we ain’t paying for a new manager 

Yeah it would be Jones or some bottom feeding scallop that's not had a job in years and is sat at home drinking all day.