Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon

Luke Edwards would disown his own family if he could get to kip in Bruce’s piss soaked shed. The bloke is a desperate mess.

Edited by reefatoon

Is Wilson back after the international break?  I would imagine everyone within the club is pinning their hopes on him coming back in and us scoring some more as we can actually create chances.  Not sure how that's gonna stop us conceding 2 every game mind.

Not that I think the greedy prick would resign anyway I just think within those in charge they'll see the absence of Wilson as a major factor in the lack of results so far because that's how they think.

12 hours ago, Charlies said:

At this stage I'd actually take Pardew back to get rid of this fucker. It pains me to say it, admittedly. 

That's almost the equivalent of saying Bruce's record as Newcastle manager is as good as Rafa's so far. 

13 minutes ago, Decky said:

Have Pardew back? Not a hope. He's just as bad as Bruce but to lower ourselves to take him back man. Would you take Bruce back then if Pardew is doing awful in a years time? 

Not at all, I just hate Bruce more. 

The first thing Bruce says he is going to do in analyse himself and his own performance yesterday, if I was him I would probably do that on the beach in Portugal with a clear head.

Sorry for this cunty post lads in advance 

Been thinking about this today , I don’t want Bruce to leave now, let him get to January. He needs to still be manager and given the vote of confidence.

Games coming up , 

Spurs 

Palace

Chelsea

Brighton

Brentford 

Arsenal 

Points? At very best 2 or 3 say , just enough to hold on ?

Then , 

2 games to save his neck  Burnley and Norwich at home , we will win 1 and be on 9 points after 15 games , just enough to keep him going , then the killer blow .

Leicester , Liverpool, Man C , Man U and then the final nail in the coffin 

Everton away and Rafa 

I want to see him squirm, suffer , embarrass us , I want him and his cunty mates to suffer , then chop the fucking snakes head of .

Thats where I’m at 

“No other manager that comes is going have any money to spend on players, it’s as simple as that,” Whelan told Football Insider’s Russell Edge.

“It’s as simple as that. Straight away, is it appealing to other managers right now? There’s a stubborn board not putting any money in to strengthen the squad.

“Steve Bruce did a fantastic job under really difficult circumstances, probably more difficult than Rafa Benitez. He should be commended for that.

“He’s sailing against the tide and I think he gets a lot of unfair criticism. I think everyone needs to back him. People need to understand the circumstances that he’s working under.

“I know a lot of fans didn’t want him in the first place but he’s there. He’s a Newcastle fan, he’s trying to do the best for the club that he loves and supports.

“Get behind him because no other manager is going to be able to twist the arm of the board or Mike Ashley to give them £100million to go and spend.

“What you’ve got is what you’ve got. They had a lot of injuries as last season, a few key players out this year.

“You’ve got to understand that right now, without any takeover, without any money to spend it’s a really difficult job for any manager that’s there or may come in.”

Ah, sorry folks, looks like we're all wrong about Bruce, Noel Whelan said so...

45 minutes ago, GWN said:

Sorry for this cunty post lads in advance 

Been thinking about this today , I don’t want Bruce to leave now, let him get to January. He needs to still be manager and given the vote of confidence.

Games coming up , 

Spurs 

Palace

Chelsea

Brighton

Brentford 

Arsenal 

Points? At very best 2 or 3 say , just enough to hold on ?

Then , 

2 games to save his neck  Burnley and Norwich at home , we will win 1 and be on 9 points after 15 games , just enough to keep him going , then the killer blow .

Leicester , Liverpool, Man C , Man U and then the final nail in the coffin 

Everton away and Rafa 

I want to see him squirm, suffer , embarrass us , I want him and his cunty mates to suffer , then chop the fucking snakes head of .

Thats where I’m at 

I would love to see Rafa school him.

3 hours ago, Heron said:

I get that point of view. At least Pardew didn't claim to be 'one of us'. Bruce is an absolute fraud as well as a puppet.

Yes but he was still a really shit fraud of a manager, and a massive cunt to boot. We should never accept that for our club or we are no better than those who turn up week in week out to gladly swallow the shit served up at St James Park. Imagine sacking Bruce and taking back Pardew and thinking we got a good deal. :lol: 

Stockholm syndrome. 

13 minutes ago, TRon said:

Yes but he was still a really shit fraud of a manager, and a massive cunt to boot. We should never accept that for our club or we are no better than those who turn up week in week out to gladly swallow the shit served up at St James Park. Imagine sacking Bruce and taking back Pardew and thinking we got a good deal. :lol: 

Stockholm syndrome. 

I don't think anyone is saying they'd be their preferred option, justvtheir preferred option of the two, that's all. 

18 minutes ago, ManDoon said:

Yeah don’t get me wrong I HATED pardew, but the one thing you can credit him with is he’s an authentic prick. He’s not selling it like he’s a good guy, he’s unashamedly a cunt. Bruce is nastier imo, look at how pardew spoke to reporters compared to Bruce. 

Pardew wants people to think he’s slick and admire him. Bruce just seems to believe he’s above even being asked questions. Or possibly he knows he’s shit and is just really rattled.