Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

20 minutes ago, HTT II said:

They’ll invite him to a meeting and to bring his lawyer and his bank account details, he will know the drill he’s been there and done it, it feels like, 999 times before at his other clubs!

I wonder how much grace and respect Bruce showed to Sheff Wed when he packed in 

1 hour ago, Optimistic Nut said:

I reckon George is wrong, by all accounts Bruce is meeting with club representatives today, with all the speculation that he's going to be sacked this week it would seem pointless delaying it, might as well get it over and done with. 

There again, they might just consider he's so shameless and ineffective, makes no difference so just let him flounder until they have everything in place. 

They’ll have his bank details already.

Now that could have been an awkward conversation if it was Harry Redknapp 😂 “sorry Harry, you want me to write your dog a cheque for 3 million?”

I suppose they’ll thank him for his work and say something about wanting to move forward without any link to Mike Ashley which is why they feel they must bring in their own coach. Everything going very smoothly until Lee Charnley brings in the tea and cakes, then the reptile part of Steve’s brain kicks in “I like cake, I could have done that”

”Mandy, Jaymeee, Bogdod, I’ll see you in coourt”

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

What does he mean we will have to get used to ?

Think just that there currently isnt a decision making process in place, and its going to take a little while for that to happen.

may be they're so shocked at the state of his contract that they're getting the lawyers to go through it in greater detail to see if it can be dismantled they can reduce the payout.

bet they're still laughing their heads off at the state of it.

50 minutes ago, mouldy_uk said:

This annoys me as well, it’s not like the Saudi’s are going to spend every penny of their wealth on us so the figure is irrelevant. 

48 minutes ago, relámpago blanco said:

It's not cash either it's assets

The same goes for every other club owner's wealth, that's all investments, assets and wallpaper. None of them are going to spunk every penny on their football club, so it is a relevant comparitive measure. 

Although, I agree that the actual figure is so far beyond the wealth of any other owner that it's irrelevant whether it's 300 billion or 700 billion.

Edited by Jackie Broon

8 hours ago, Hhtoon said:

I almost hope he reaches 1000 games (elsewhere of course) just so that his record will be splashed about, highlighting how dreadful he is.

Just checking that. Wiki have him down as doing 1000 games already somehow.

P1000 W376 D255 L369 Win % 37.6

Absolutely fucking abysmal

Edited by Magpie

2 minutes ago, Magpie said:

P1000 W376 D255 L469 Win % 37.6

Can't be arsed working it out but I imagine his PL average isn't far off relegation :lol:

Guest neesy111
5 minutes ago, Magpie said:

P1000 W376 D255 L469 Win % 37.6

That will include loads in the championship as well.

Guest neesy111
1 minute ago, xLiaaamx said:

He's claimed one of his games doesn't count so he can big up the 1000 on Sky. 

Seriously?!?

What a selfish and self entitled cunt he is.

1 minute ago, steve_69 said:

That average must be propped up by early career figures, before managers became more tactically aware. There's no way he's anywhere near 37.6% here

29.2% here

That 37.6% includes The Championship as well, which makes it even more shocking 

8 minutes ago, xLiaaamx said:

He's claimed one of his games doesn't count so he can big up the 1000 on Sky. 

:lol: Is this for real? What's his excuse?

Could imagine if he were to stay in charge he'd just keep making an excuse for why each extra game didn't count until he finally flukes a win on his 'real' 1,000th match.