Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon
Just now, dcmk said:

I hope Sunday isn't even a small part about him.

And it's just a great celebration.  We will soon be rid of him after all.

I'll celebrate then.

3 minutes ago, Decky said:

Read those comments man :icon_puke_r:

Some are obviously WUMs but many of our fans support this guy. Would not surprise me one bit to hear "giz a wave" on Sunday.

Edited by Chicane

4 minutes ago, Chicane said:

Some are obviously WUMs but many of our fans support this guy. Would not surprise me one bit to hear "giz a wave" on Sunday.

Imagine how thick you have to be to be played by someone as thick as Bruce.

Between them, those with Saudi flags and dress and Bruce remaining its become as cringey as exciting.

Edited by Wolfcastle

3 minutes ago, Chicane said:

Can only see one person openly a Newcastle fan amongst those comments tbf. Also, the rancid 'give iz a wave' chants have happened only twice; at the friendly v Norwich and the Burnley cup game. Both in school holidays, cheap tickets, usual goers giving those a miss. Won't happen in league games.

Just now, toon25 said:

I think he's been told he's off, like

nah, he wouldnt be so smug.

he'd be more like "I'll take it a game at a time".

none of this "you all got it wrong shit" because if he does get sacked next week they'll all have been proven right - just the wrong time span by a week.

The longer he lingers, the happier I am because that means we are putting real thought and effort into who comes in.

If reports of us being rejected by Zidane are true, we are aiming high.

I've never really understood the hatred here if I'm being perfectly honest. I mean, he's a shit manager, but I can't blame him for taking the job after Ashley offered it. For me he's been nowhere near as obnoxious as Pardew who was the personification of everything bad Ashley stood for. Bruce is having us punch below our weight and he needs to be replaced, but I understand and respect that it will take some time and that Bruce and his crew are kept on while that is being sorted out. The only alternative was to make Bruce a sacrificial lamb and give Jones the reigns temporarily, but would that have worked?

It won't be long now guys. Here's hoping the wave of optimism will carry the side to beat Spurs at the weekend and on an upward trajectory with a new DoF and manager to look forward to.

Just now, Unbelievable said:

I've never really understood the hatred here if I'm being perfectly honest. I mean, he's a shit manager, but I can't blame him for taking the job after Ashley offered it. For me he's been nowhere near as obnoxious as Pardew who was the personification of everything bad Ashley stood for. Bruce is having us punch below our weight and he needs to be replaced, but I understand and respect that it will take some time and that Bruce and his crew are kept on while that is being sorted out. The only alternative was to make Bruce a sacrificial lamb and give Jones the reigns temporarily, but would that have worked?

It won't be long now guys. Here's hoping the wave of optimism will carry the side to beat Spurs at the weekend and on an upward trajectory with a new DoF and manager to look forward to.

He should know better, almost everything he says is provocative. Pardew was just a smug cunt but he owned it

2 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Agree but yes, it would have worked with just Jones imo, Harper and reserve coaches filling in. Keeping Bruce is all PR imo. I don't blame them for that either, even if at the first chance of giving Bruce a mic it has almost blown up in their faces! Hope he is gone Monday.