Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon
1 hour ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

It better be 24 and not 48. 

Definitely. Can't cope with another week of waiting for this knacker to be sacked.

1 hour ago, wormy said:

https://www.themag.co.uk/2021/10/retract-that-statement-or-i-will-make-it-my-personal-mission-to-destroy-your-reputation-newcastle-united/

:lol: Sorry if already posted but what in the ever loving fuck is this utter bout of full blown eye AIDS I just subjected myself to? 

Think someone had one too many egg nogs.

He got utterly destroyed in the comments. 

Just now, POOT 2.0 said:

I get both sides of the Bruce out argument. Both equal him getting the boot...but one side is "do it now" and the other is "be patient". Both fine and correct.

However, personally, I see no positive in letting him sit around being a 'dead man walking' and would hope owners (set on bigger things) could just make the easy decision and fuck him off now. 

I'm not subscribed to the theory of us being left adrift with no coaches. A rudderless ship has more chance than a ship deliberately sailing over the edge. 

I hate him and his ridiculous media sycophants. 

The amount of support he gets despite it being glaringly obvious that he is woefully inept is sickening like. 

He needs to do the honourable thing and just fuck off. But he won’t though, because he wants his monster payoff, to the detriment of the squads current league position and mindset. He isn’t a nice bloke at all, he’s a greedy, inept, pork cylinder of a man.

To be fair, i'd do the same if I was him - hang on for an £8m pay out. He'd be a fool not to.

But do it with a bit of humility FFS! It's clear you're shit - we know it, the media know it, you know it and the players know it, so stop whinging like you're getting a rough ride. Considering how fucking inept you are, i'd say you're getting off pretty easy right now.

Mike Ashley has once again shown what a shrewd businessman he is by given this chump a contract with an £8m pay out clause. The mind boggles!

i would rather him out now - as he just keeps on doing the same thing with the same personell over and over again despite it nor working.

he's either not willing to, or completely unable to, think up an alternative plan or another way of doing things.

1 minute ago, huss9 said:

i would rather him out now - as he just keeps on doing the same thing with the same personell over and over again despite it nor working.

he's either not willing to, or completely unable to, think up an alternative plan or another way of doing things.

No need for an alternative plan if he doesn't even have a plan in the first place.

I said during the build up to the game last week and I'll say it again now, keeping Bruce in charge was an inexcusable decision by the new ownership and everyday he remains in charge is just more baffling.

I know the deal was ratified out of the blue but removing him as manager is the easiest decision they'll ever have to make and they've already needlessly delayed it.

Relegation is a real worry with our December fixtures and we can't afford to just write of anymore games with him as manager.