Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

8 hours ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Tyler fell into the ‘he’s had to do it on a shoestring’ narrative as well during commentary, despite Sky Sports themselves saying he’s had the 8th biggest net spend since he took over as manager.

I picked up on this too.  Said it like he was powerless to change it.  Not once have I ever seen him implore the players to push up.  He's like a spectator.

24 minutes ago, Mike said:

:lol: Like, if there was NO WAY he could get the job...I might??? He'd win matches. Like Pardew for six months (I can hear how mad I've gone) would steady the ship. Bruce is so much worse than Pardew man.

:lol: Do you not remember the frustration at Ben Arfa not getting games because Pardew picked Obertan instead? That alone is reason enough to never want him back

If Bruce is an actual decent human being and a proper Geordie, he'd walk away now for the good of the club since he has been making it worse ever since he took.the job.

He hasn't so, no, he is not a nice guy or a decent human being let alone a proper Geordie. Instead , he has just been talking non-stop and making thngs worse day-by-day. 

He is actually right about something he said yesterday though. HE HASN'T GOT A FUCKING CLUE!!!!

Just now, SiLvOR said:

:lol: Do you not remember the frustration at Ben Arfa not getting games because Pardew picked Obertan instead? That alone is reason enough to never want him back

:lol: I still feel like there was a player somewhere in Obertan. Not over Benny but that was a grudge holy fuck I'm Ian.

31 minutes ago, thomas said:

I'd like to take this opportunity to remind you all that voting starts in just 4 short months for Favorite Foreigner and Tommy here never once advocated for a return of Pardew.

Priest12 got that gig all sewn up.

10 minutes ago, SiLvOR said:

Absolute laughs when he moves Matt Ritchie to left wing and puts St Max on the bench.