Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Sorry to sound like a broken record but if Bruce is still here next week it means that Ashley reckons he can challenge relegation through the courts. I really couldn’t see any other logical explanation

If we were to win arbitration and the PL are found to have acted wrongly in preventing a sale, it doesn’t seem beyond the realms of possibility to me that Mike would seek damages. After all, journalists and fans alike have entertained the very idea of Mike pursuing compensation for the last 4 months.

I don’t know why you got so much s*** for that post.

It might the challenge relegation bit. The sale has nothing to do with that, appointing Bruce and sticking by the idiot is solely down to Ashley.

He could have prevented any danger of going down ages ago but chose not to.

Would Mike not just argue that he knew he couldn’t support a PL club anymore and so needed to sell last year?

"If you needed to sell Mr Ashley, why did you not lower your selling price to bring more potential buyers into the mix?"

Sorry to sound like a broken record but if Bruce is still here next week it means that Ashley reckons he can challenge relegation through the courts. I really couldn’t see any other logical explanation

If we were to win arbitration and the PL are found to have acted wrongly in preventing a sale, it doesn’t seem beyond the realms of possibility to me that Mike would seek damages. After all, journalists and fans alike have entertained the very idea of Mike pursuing compensation for the last 4 months.

It might the challenge relegation bit. The sale has nothing to do with that, appointing Bruce and sticking by the idiot is solely down to Ashley.

Would Mike not just argue that he knew he couldn’t support a PL club anymore and so needed to sell last year?

"If you needed to sell Mr Ashley, why did you not lower your selling price to bring more potential buyers into the mix?"

That would be a pretty stupid argument like when someone's met his price.

That would be a pretty stupid argument like when someone's met his price.

It hasn't been sold though, 12 months after that price was met. If his argument was he needed to sell, then he could have moved on to look for more buyers once it was clear that the completing the deal with the consortium was going to be next to impossible.

Said it before and I will say it again, it may sound extreme but the attendance at this c***s first game then every game after that should have been ZERO.

It might not have made a difference to the overall scheme of things but at least we would be seen to be standing up for our club and not accepting getting p*ssed on from a great height with an appointment like Bruce which was a total F you from Ashley to the fans and some lapped it up. It was always going to end like this.

If he is sacked i am genuinely a little sad he never had to face the fans this season.

Ashley has been destroying this club for 14 years and he can swan in and sit with not so much as a cross word to him so I don’t think Bruce would have had much to worry about based on that

True Faith: Newcastle United Fanzine and Podcast

@tfNUFC

·

1h

#NUFC have just completed a full game of football without a striker on the pitch but 2 available to the manager - this was a performance suggesting Bruce has a deliberate plan to get himself sacked and pick up his pay-off - no-one other than him would've put that team out 2nite

True Faith: Newcastle United Fanzine and Podcast

@tfNUFC

·

1h

#NUFC have just completed a full game of football without a striker on the pitch but 2 available to the manager - this was a performance suggesting Bruce has a deliberate plan to get himself sacked and pick up his pay-off - no-one other than him would've put that team out 2nite

this is probably the fact of the matter,bruce wants his payoff at any cost,the damage he is doing is plain for all to see , i hope he falls on his own sword,no wonder people hate the cunt

I notice Caulkin still isn’t calling for Bruce to get sacked.

I have a lot of time for George, but like Shearer, he is happy to watch Bruce relegate us without a whimper.

I hope the likes of this, as well as Edwards are remembered when (!!!) things are eventually good again and these people jump on the glory bandwagon.

bruce is not putting any effort into this relegation battle,the players obviously have quit too.back to bruce he cant lose ,and he,s got the balls to stick his fingers up to everyone week in week out ,the bloke doesnt give a f*** its all about the money for him ,that pic of him on the sun lounger says it all,nufc are an absolute mess ,to call them amateurish would be an insult to actual amateurs