Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

42 minutes ago, Collage said:

Well, that's what mutual termination is. Undoubtedly cheaper than sacking him outright, I guess it was too high for the club to negotiate from and 'walked away from negotiations' FM style.

1 hour ago, Big Geordie said:

They will do everything in their power to make sure fans don't get in v Sheff United. Just watch!

The fact we have people who would happily still go and contribute to this rancid club shows we deserve what we get and will continue in this shitshow for a long while yet.

Also I don’t know why they would be so bothered as Ashley himself has been allowed to turn up to games in recent years and not had a peep said towards him.

Edited by CalmintheChaos

6 hours ago, xLiaaamx said:

Is there anyone Steve Bruce isn't friends with? 

Maybe if he spent more time actually doing the job he was employed to do by his previous clubs (I include NUFC in that too!) he'd have less time to make 'friends' and actually might have had a chance at being liked by thousands of fans of a club.  But nah, he's happy sucking sutton and rio's ring.

2 hours ago, ScottishMagpie said:

Maybe if he spent more time actually doing the job he was employed to do by his previous clubs (I include NUFC in that too!) he'd have less time to make 'friends' and actually might have had a chance at being liked by thousands of fans of a club.  But nah, he's happy sucking sutton and rio's ring.

:lol: Genuinely one of the shitest managers in history but his ability to make friends in just the right places has him wealthier than hell. It's fucked.

2 hours ago, JeffJ said:

Ashley should loan him to the NHS, he might be useful for people waiting to get the vaccine .... ‘time to roll up our sleeves then you can have a few days off work’ 

Ha ha!