Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guess he would rather be insulted in person then? He's got it coming in abundance. He'll miss the petty online insults so much, he'll start a TikTok account and do silly content to get insulted online rather tha  at matches or in public.

Edited by nufcjb

2 minutes ago, Pep Guardew said:

What about Phil Brown as a replacement for Brucie? He's a local lad and seems to be on the way up. 

Isn't he a mackem? Ended upa t Southend again today anyways.

He's taken Southend yeah, can't be Dyche either as he's chimed in on the perceived expectations line. But that's just a perception and he hasn't experienced it first-hand to know so it's going off what the media insist, I don't blame him + managers stick together don't they 

Guest reefatoon

Ban people who don’t like me. We should only let Luke Edwards write things as he loves me. 

fucking hell, you can see who got Hope banned now, the petty, flabby stinking cunt that he is.

Guest neesy111
18 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

He's such a thin skinned fat cunt.  He's an idea do better at your job you fucking mess.

Why doesn't anybody ever say to him "but you're not on social media Steve" ? Alex must be telling him every time "they're calling you shite again dad, and again, and again, " . If someone was slagging my old man to me every 5 mins I'd  just not tell him.  

Edited by Keggy_Keagal
typo

Doesn't want to dare put himself through it so it makes him sound like a fan (like every other household) 

1. It's your fault. 

2. You're the manager, not a fan. 

3. Watch the game and maybe learn as much as possible about how they play, what the players are like, what formations they start with and one's they may switch to, in the off chance that we may have to play them in a game that could decide who stays in the league. 

But no, just sit at home stuffing your face while you get other people to tell you about Fulham and have no opinion of your own to judge them on, except of course "they're a very good team with an exciting young manager who are unlucky to be in the position they're in" 

This is his way. 

Edited by Scotty66

4 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

I mean, you're taking abuse for doing a shit job. Maybe do a better one, or if you can't, fuck off?

The abuse isn't exactly meaningless or without reason. :lol:

4 hours ago, nbthree3 said:

I mean, you're taking abuse for doing a shit job. Maybe do a better one, or if you can't, fuck off?

The abuse isn't exactly meaningless or without reason. :lol: