Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

I'm sure there used to be a setting on FIFA - might even still be there - where you could start the game off on World Class/Legendary difficulty... causing you to struggle for most of it, before toggling it down to 'Amateur' for a few minutes - just so you could walk past the defenders and grab a couple goals back or whatever - then revert back to the original setting. That's what today felt like. 

Just now, nbthree3 said:

I'll give him credit for letting Saint on who was game transforming, but it's still 3 wins in 22 which isn't good enough in the long run

Why though? That's like giving him credit for picking a goalkeeper.

Like most games, it feels like little to no effort has been made to look at the opposition - how they play, how they might threaten us and how we can get at them.

I'm not necessarily expecting this pudding to do that himself, but the fact he's flanked himself with two utter plums who he either hasn't asked to do the job or who don't have the foresight to do it anyway is inexcusable.

Anyone hear what he said to Sky Sports after the match. Utterly mind boggling :lol:

"

We can't get carried away but back-to-back wins in the Premier League is huge. It sets us up nicely, we've got some tough challenges but this helps.

Let's hope our players stay fit. As good as I think I am, I need our best players." 

BACK TO BACK WINS?

Its like the Palace game, etched from his memory all over again :lol:

3 minutes ago, Pokerprince2004 said:

Anyone hear what he said to Sky Sports after the match. Utterly mind boggling :lol:

"

We can't get carried away but back-to-back wins in the Premier League is huge. It sets us up nicely, we've got some tough challenges but this helps.

Let's hope our players stay fit. As good as I think I am, I need our best players." 

BACK TO BACK WINS?

Its like the Palace game, etched from his memory all over again :lol:

:carverlick:

Bruce has not moved on from the old 442 system in which he played all those years ago. Anything which deviates from that is alien to him and because of that he has no confidence in the different formations he is forced to play.  As soon as a formation plays badly he tries something else. He has no plan and because of that he has no belief