Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest reefatoon

Can’t even enjoy a victory without this rancid balloon knot popping up to destroy it. Hope his extra portion of apple crumble means his favourite pregnancy pants no longer fit.

6 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Bruce got his use of ASM and Wilson spot on today, think we’d have lost if they’d started. Bruce has got so much wrong but I’ll give him credit for today. Obviously needs to piss off asap.

Hardly managerial genius like. Players aren’t fit enough to play a whole game, but players are your only chance of getting a win. Bring players on around 60 minutes. 

2 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

Hardly managerial genius like. Players aren’t fit enough to play a whole game, but players are your only chance of getting a win. Bring players on around 60 minutes. 

Literally everyone who watched thwt game knew ASM and Wilson were coming on around 60 minutes. Only surprise for me was ASM not coming on at half time. 

I think everyone was expecting Bruce to leave it until we were either 2 down or 15 to go. I wouldn’t start either of them next week either, we really can’t afford one of them to get injured again. If that means enduring another 45 mins or so of Jo and Gayle so be it. 

3 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I think everyone was expecting Bruce to leave it until we were either 2 down or 15 to go. I wouldn’t start either of them next week either, we really can’t afford one of them to get injured again. If that means enduring another 45 mins or so of Jo and Gayle so be it. 

Surely ASM should be fit enough to play 60 minutes next week

42 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Bruce got his use of ASM and Wilson spot on today, think we’d have lost if they’d started. Bruce has got so much wrong but I’ll give him credit for today. Obviously needs to piss off asap.

I tend to agree with the sentiment but I feel its more luck than design, I think he wanted to repay the team that played Spurs and hoped those two could save his ass when it looked obvious it wasn't working. ASM probably saved our season so I'm not going to complain.

To sum up, Steve Bruce is still a cunt and that's how he'll be remembered.

It'll always be down to the players he has at his disposal rather than any "tactical knowledge" that he has. It's really staggering how he's been allowed to b manager for 984 (?) games.

Like the Pardew era, any success we have is in spite of the manager/head coach rather than because of him; without an Allan Saint Maximum or a Callum Wilson, we'd definitely be where West Brom are at the moment, no doubt about that in my mind.

Just now, Rocker said:

I hate that cunt as much as I hate Bruce. 

He's a much bigger cunt than Bruce. He enjoys winding us up because there's nothing else to him. If you've heard him on the TF podcasts that he's been on, you know what an utter bellend he is.

@IMTTS

Some pundits seem to think that coaches should be judged purely by their last game. Bruce has made as worse as a football team and has got worse and worse the longer he is there. Completely independent of results we are just getting worse.

40 minutes ago, Nobody said:

He's a much bigger cunt than Bruce. He enjoys winding us up because there's nothing else to him. If you've heard him on the TF podcasts that he's been on, you know what an utter bellend he is.

@IMTTS

It's important to remember that his rag are moving towards placing a greater emphasis on clickbaitery, so the best way to deal with Edwards is to simply ignore him.

1 hour ago, Nobody said:

Surely ASM should be fit enough to play 60 minutes next week

I’m sure he is but I’d rather have him for 30 mins plus stoppage time against a tiring side as opposed to the first 60 mins, where he’d likely be kicked to fuck and have Jo and Gayle up top and not Wilson.

3 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I’m sure he is but I’d rather have him for 30 mins plus stoppage time against a tiring side as opposed to the first 60 mins, where he’d likely be kicked to fuck and have Jo and Gayle up top and not Wilson.

I agree. Think he can cause more damage against a tiring opposition and it gives him more licence to make something happen