Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

He doesn't coach or do tactics, he accepts all transfers forced on him, he apparently still picks the team so as far as I can see his role is to face up to the press (TBF he is the only person at the club that does this) take credit when things go well and find someone else to blame when things don't, he is the mouthpiece for a toxic ownership 

Guest reefatoon
47 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

It's important to remember that his rag are moving towards placing a greater emphasis on clickbaitery, so the best way to deal with Edwards is to simply ignore him.

Totally agree, he craves attention the sad little cunt that he is. Was even willing to talk utter shite about his kid and Womanchester United just to try and get a couple of likes. He’s desperate as fuck to matter. Non of his shite should be posted on here, just let him rot on his porky best mate.

Edited by reefatoon

8 minutes ago, Dan Gleebals said:

Did he say back to back wins? Must have been talking about someone else. What a c***. Has not got a clue. 

Suppose a draw is a win in his eyes.

Why is he never pulled up on this though?

2 hours ago, andyc35i said:

I agree. Think he can cause more damage against a tiring opposition and it gives him more licence to make something happen

But we all know that because he won that game for us pretty much solo that Bruce will hoy him in from the start and sub him off for Wilson. 

1 hour ago, Dan Gleebals said:

Suppose its harsh pulling up a senile fuckwit, only plausible excuse. 

Paid to say nothing the media now. Sad. 

Post-match appearances aren’t really interviews. They’re 3 or 4 extremely soft and unrelated questions that are basically an opportunity to say what you like. 

Listened to that Undr The Cosh podcast earlier, Andy Woodman was the guest. It made me believe that Bruce is going nowhere as long as Ashley’s here. Woodman said that Pardew and his team were never close to the sack in their time here.

1 minute ago, Danh1 said:

Listened to that Undr The Cosh podcast earlier, Andy Woodman was the guest. It made me believe that Bruce is going nowhere as long as Ashley’s here. Woodman said that Pardew and his team were never close to the sack in their time here.

We knew that though. Bruce being here or not being here totally depends on a takeover happening, as does the relationship many of us will have with the club going forward.

If Ashley is still the owner next season I’m being honest in saying I’m not really going to care all that much who the manager is. It’ll do me good to detach myself from it and spend the time with the bairn instead. There’s no chance I’ll indoctrinate him into this absolute travesty. Wouldn’t do it to my worst enemy..

9 hours ago, andyc35i said:

I agree. Think he can cause more damage against a tiring opposition and it gives him more licence to make something happen

Problem with that is most of the time the game will probably be away from us by the time they get on. 

2 hours ago, Dr Jinx said:

We knew that though. Bruce being here or not being here totally depends on a takeover happening, as does the relationship many of us will have with the club going forward.

If Ashley is still the owner next season I’m being honest in saying I’m not really going to care all that much who the manager is. It’ll do me good to detach myself from it and spend the time with the bairn instead. There’s no chance I’ll indoctrinate him into this absolute travesty. Wouldn’t do it to my worst enemy..

The only reason I want to stay up is the slightest chance the takeover happens over the summer. I’m with you in that if Ashley and Bruce are still in charge, then I will be detaching myself totally and not giving a fuck anymore. Don’t know how anybody could put up with one more season of the total shitfest that the club now is (14 years actually).

1 hour ago, et tu brute said:

The only reason I want to stay up is the slightest chance the takeover happens over the summer.

Entirely this for me. I think the takeover is, at best, unlikely, but it's clearly still bubbling away and so for that reason I hope we stay up. If/when that falls through though, I'll be instantly back to hoping that we just disappear down the leagues because under Ashley we're utterly pointless as a football club.