Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

It should be a requirement that any pundit that thinks Cabbage has done a good job be required to watch all of our matches in entirety from this season. Imagine the'd be pretty quiet then!

Guest HTT II

He’s more likely to be given a BLT by a fan than a cabbage thrown at him. 

Edited by HTT II

Having a sarcy giggle about us signing Harry Kane on Sky, I see. Hahaha good 1 steve, a lowlife piece of shit club like us signing him, good jokeing haha, imagine haha steve do another one of your jokes 

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

Having a sarcy giggle about us signing Harry Kane on Sky, I see. Hahaha good 1 steve, a lowlife piece of shit club like us signing him, good jokeing haha, imagine haha steve do another one of your jokes 

Around 20 years ago we'd have been one of the favourites to sign him.

2 hours ago, Yorkie said:

:anguish: fucking hate him

it was worth going tonight just to hear this cunt get booed by the gallowgate on the lap of honour after the game.

hope he got the message.

Edited by huss9

10 hours ago, Yorkie said:

:lol:

“It’s a different spectacle. As I’ve said from day one, I won’t be everyone's cup of tea, unfortunately, but that’s the way it is. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, that is the way it is unfortunately.

Fat fucking mess.

Why is he still coming out with this? How many times does he have to come out with the same defensive bile over and over and over and over again. Fucking hell. Just take your win and your applause and fuck off with a bit of humility. Such an unpleasant bloke. 

It might be a long shot, but if there is a takeover, seeing this cunt get the sack would still be a highlight from the last few years of following NUFC. 

Yes there's a good chance Ashley will still be here, and that means another season of Bruce turning us into a laughing stock. But that crumb of comfort will keep me going. Even a 1% chance gives us something to cling to. 

3 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Why is he still coming out with this? How many times does he have to come out with the same defensive bile over and over and over and over again. Fucking hell. Just take your win and your applause and fuck off with a bit of humility. Such an unpleasant bloke. 

I partially take this back having learned he was being booed on the lap of honour, so addressing that is to be expected. 

Still a CUNT. 

3 minutes ago, nbthree3 said:

Congratulations Steve Bruce on getting the same number of points as Benitez, despite spending a lot more on the team and not being in charge of a side that was recently promoted.

We would have been lucky to get more than 10 points under this clown that season. Kinnear was right, Simon Bird is a cunt.