Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

22 minutes ago, NEEJ said:

He's absolutely perfect for talkSPORT as long as people engage with him. 

I suppose that station's listeners are too stupid to work out that he avoided actually answering the question then. 

The football version of Katie Hopkins.

Get clicks and bites by sprouting their bullshit opinion. People can’t help themselves but bite, give them attention and therefore keep them in the public domain.

If people just ignored them and refused to engage, they’ve get dropped.

23 minutes ago, Fantail Breeze said:

The football version of Katie Hopkins.

Get clicks and bites by sprouting their bullshit opinion. People can’t help themselves but bite, give them attention and therefore keep them in the public domain.

If people just ignored them and refused to engage, they’ve get dropped.

Simon Jordan is a multimillionaire. Why is he even on the radio? He should sniffing cocaine off women’s arses in Gibraltar.

Edited by Candi_Hills

9 hours ago, Candi_Hills said:

Simon Jordan is a multimillionaire. Why is he even on the radio? He should sniffing cocaine off women’s arses in Gibraltar.

Lost all his money except from what he managed to hide offshore and what his parents give him.

Has a home in Marbella but isn’t allowed to stay there for extended periods of time as he’s never applied for full time residency, so has to come home and work a bit every few months. Lives off his ‘former club owner opinion’ fee he gets off Sky and Talk Sport.

Boy did i have a fucked up dream Newcastle got relegated under Bruce and Ashley And this time didn't come back in my dream, Bruce stared in a bacon advert in order to be the hero and get some signings for us like Richard keys blamed Rafa for and also had to play in some games

Edited by astraguy

It is absolutely exhausting and the least fun activity in the world discussing this bloke with clueless fans of other clubs. A fucking Leeds fan was telling me yesterday that we're at our level and so Bruce is doing a grand job. Doesn't even make logistical sense. 

Starting to think the average football fan is just fucking clueless tbh; feel like more than half the conversations I have with people irl are about as fun as smashing my head into a wall. So many just seem duped by the Sky agenda and want to broadly pigeon hole teams as this, that or the other; desperate to perpetuate the idea that mediocrity is simply assigned and there's no way out. It's like Leicester never happened.

A fucking Leeds fan suggesting there's no point striving for something better. I said to him "what if I'd said the exact same thing to you when you were in League 1,you've found your level?" His response was 'honestly I didn't even want to be in the Premier League.'

Like I say, clueless. Talking football is a bloody chore these days. 

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

It is absolutely exhausting and the least fun activity in the world discussing this bloke with clueless fans of other clubs. A fucking Leeds fan was telling me yesterday that we're at our level and so Bruce is doing a grand job. Doesn't even make logistical sense. 

Starting to think the average football fan is just fucking clueless tbh; feel like more than half the conversations I have with people irl are about as fun as smashing my head into a wall. So many just seem duped by the Sky agenda and want to broadly pigeon hole teams as this, that or the other; desperate to perpetuate the idea that mediocrity is simply assigned and there's no way out. It's like Leicester never happened.

A fucking Leeds fan suggesting there's no point striving for something better. I said to him "what if I'd said the exact same thing to you when you were in League 1,you've found your level?" His response was 'honestly I didn't even want to be in the Premier League.'

Like I say, clueless. Talking football is a bloody chore these days. 

Any Leeds fan who claims he didn't want to be in the Premier League is obviously talking shit and can't really be called representative of his club anyway. As for other fans thinking we are at our level, unfortunately thanks to Ashley, this is our level. It's literally what he aims for season after season. Obviously Rafa,  a manager with genuine standing in the game left NUFC because he felt our level should be far higher. Who's opinion would any right minded fan respect?

Ask yourself how much you really know about other PL also-rans and also ask yourself how confident you'd be spouting your opinion on their situation. It's the English disease in a nutshell, scores of people loudly pontificating on stuff they know absolutely fuck-all about. 

2 minutes ago, Ben said:

At least after his interview tonight it's the last we will here from Bruce for a couple of month.

Suppose the silver lining is that for all his media mates talk about what a nice and engaging guy he is and how he knows what he's talking about, he never gets any media gigs.

Just now, Pokerprince2004 said:

Still hanging on to the glimmer of hope he resigns after the match

Wishful thinking. He genuinely thinks he’s saved our season and premier league status.