Steve Bruce (now unemployed)

Yorkie

Guest HTT II
3 hours ago, Ben said:

I have already written this season off as an absolute disaster, however I still think Ashley is prepared to go down into the championship rather than spend money now, I reckon Bruce will survive till the next transfer window but will walk just after as there will be no hope if receiving his preventing relegation bonus.

Three years of Bruce culminating in relegation is written in the stars and the only thing now to save his reputation in Newcastle is to walk with a dig at Ashley before the season starts.

I guarantee Bruce would love to get sacked, win win for him, he can blame Ashley not backing him, claim he did a great job keeping us up twice, blame fans for booing him which will happen every game we don’t win, blame the takeover saga and above all else get some compo. 

23 hours ago, Kimbo said:

Jamie O’Hara is easily the worst pundit out there. He lacks basic knowledge about the game.

He also lacks basic brain cells 

I know said this before however I have to say it again --->

The next 5 years is are going to be great...... new Castore kit, 52,000 screaming Geordies, Lee Charnaz & Justin Barnes enjoying the opening day sunshine, Steve, Steve, Steve & Steve roaming the technical area with Bosman signings making their debuts as we get beat off all the fucking teams.

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Totally deserved, he has took all the heat off Mike and kept Newcastle in the league with minimal investment, I think they could be playing a few games at Kingston Park next season to save turning the lights on in a half empty St James, but overall mission accomplished and he deserves to be rewarded.

Guest reefatoon

This is hilarious. Hope he does. The more idiotic decisions that might rouse the masses from their apathetic slumber the better. Anything that pushes the majority to breaking point is fine with me.

He's been a sensational appointment as far as Ashley is concerned and, additionally, the last thing this lot want to be doing right now is identifying and recruiting another manager. So this news shouldn't come as a surprise to anyone at all. He's kept us in the division for the last two seasons with only a competitive budget being required for the playing staff; meanwhile, he's been an effective lightning rod for whatever paltry amounts of fan unrest there has been during that period. And clearly will continue to be. 

Has met every expectation the club has set. Of course he'll be offered a new deal, how this is a shock or surprise or disappointing to anyone absolutely baffles me. How much in denial must you be that you thought he wouldn't be offered a new contract. We've been witnessing this style of management and ownership since Keegan resigned.

1 minute ago, HawK said:

Has met every expectation the club has set. Of course he'll be offered a new deal, how this is a shock or surprise or disappointing to anyone absolutely baffles me. How much in denial must you be that you thought he wouldn't be offered a new contract. We've been witnessing this style of management and ownership since Keegan resigned.

But takeover